By WebSpinner, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
PaperDesk Pro is the best way to take notes without dragging around loads of paper, notebooks or notepad, pencils, and pens to your next class or meeting. PaperDesk Pro is a fun, easy-to-use notebook replacement made specifically for the iPad. Write and type on the same page, with a huge selection of colors and font styles. Record audio, add images with your iPad's camera, and sketch, all on the same page.
PaperDesk Pro mimics all the benefits of a simple pad of paper - with all the benefits of note taking on the iPad!
PaperDesk Pro allows you to keep a "desk" full of your scrapbooks. You have unlimited notebooks with an unlimited number of pages in the full PaperDesk app! You also have all of the most popular exporting options, including Dropbox, in the full PaperDesk app. Autosync to Dropbox to ensure your notes are at your fingertips anywhere you go!
Not sure about PaperDesk Pro? Try it FREE with PaperDesk! (In PaperDesk, you are limited to 3 notebooks with 3 pages per notebook and no exporting options.)
• 58 Fonts, colors, bold, italic, and underline formatting options
• Custom characters built into on-screen keyboard
• Automatic bulleted and numbered lists
• Color picker with thousands of colors
• Rest your wrist on screen while drawing
• Smooth, gel ink
• 20 level undo support for text or drawing
Importing (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Import PDFs from other apps, Dropbox, or iTunes (up to ~180 pgs per PDF)
• Insert images from photo library or camera
Exporting (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Automatic back-ups to Dropbox
• Password protection
• Bookmark pages to navigate easily
• Search all of your notebooks in seconds
• Keep a task list in each notebook, with in-app notifications
• Organize notebooks and folders by name or date
• Animated folders for notebooks
What's New in Version 4.3.1
SOOOOOO much potential...
Two MAJOR issues-
1) the 'wrist guard on by default' is kind of a load of crap. I put my hand down to write and all he11 breaks loose. I get around it by putting a stack of papers on the pad, but really. How hard is it to just have a retractable wrist guard????
2) I'll add my voice to the many, many others: you have to MANUALLY turn pages? That's ridiculous. I'll be plunking away at my keyboard then look at the screen and realize I'm at the bottom of the page and have to open the next screen and retype a paragraph. Further, God help you if you need to edit a previous page that is already 'full.' If you're out of characters, that page is DONE. How is it possible a note-taking app is released like this??
Aside from that, it performs as advertised. The record while taking notes feature is great. Recording jumps to where you are in the notes so you don't have to listen to 15 min for 20 sec of info. Drawing is smooth. Fix the stuff indicated above and this may be the best note app out there, especially for students in a lecture!
- There should be some way of saving your work while you are still in the process of taking notes.
- I thought when this app 1st came out or thereabouts, you were suppose to be able to take notes & record at the same time & then later be able to skip to any place in the recording by tapping the place where you wrote the note, did that feature go away, because all it does now is start at the very beginning & depending on how many time you tap that page, it's going to keep starting over & over. If this app don't have that feature to actually start the recording at the place where you wrote the note, would you please add that feature also.
- I like this app but I don't like the fact that you've paid for this app, and you can lose important info before you have a chance to save it and there is no way of recovery!
Once it was a good app....not now!
I used to use Paper Desk to keep track of each student in my Violin studio. I created a notebook for each child. I worked well for most of this year but once problems arose, the app became useless. I have been unable to access Paper Desk for over a month now and the designers have gone incommunicado! Three 3-mails have gone unanswered. In fact my last attempt to contact them was rebuffed because the website was unable to be found!
I am unable to use PaperDesk, access my information, do anything! If you are purchasing this to take notes to a class, you'd better have a back-up plan because when it fails, it is an epic failure! You wouldn't be able to study for class or access your notes, listen to the recordings you've made. It can't be trusted and since the developers are AWOL, they cannot be trusted to get their product up and running again. As a result, my rating went from the original 5 stars to 1!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 16, 2013
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WebSpinner, LLC
- © WebSpinner, LLC 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.