By WebSpinner, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
PaperDesk Pro is the best way to take notes without dragging around loads of paper, notebooks or notepad, pencils, and pens to your next class or meeting. PaperDesk Pro is a fun, easy-to-use notebook replacement made specifically for the iPad. Write and type on the same page, with a huge selection of colors and font styles. Record audio, add images with your iPad's camera, and sketch, all on the same page.
PaperDesk Pro mimics all the benefits of a simple pad of paper - with all the benefits of note taking on the iPad!
PaperDesk Pro allows you to keep a "desk" full of your scrapbooks. You have unlimited notebooks with an unlimited number of pages in the full PaperDesk app! You also have all of the most popular exporting options, including Dropbox, in the full PaperDesk app. Autosync to Dropbox to ensure your notes are at your fingertips anywhere you go!
Not sure about PaperDesk Pro? Try it FREE with PaperDesk! (In PaperDesk, you are limited to 3 notebooks with 3 pages per notebook and no exporting options.)
• 58 Fonts, colors, bold, italic, and underline formatting options
• Custom characters built into on-screen keyboard
• Automatic bulleted and numbered lists
• Color picker with thousands of colors
• Rest your wrist on screen while drawing
• Smooth, gel ink
• 20 level undo support for text or drawing
Importing (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Import PDFs from other apps, Dropbox, or iTunes (up to ~180 pgs per PDF)
• Insert images from photo library or camera
Exporting (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Automatic back-ups to Dropbox
• Password protection
• Bookmark pages to navigate easily
• Search all of your notebooks in seconds
• Keep a task list in each notebook, with in-app notifications
• Organize notebooks and folders by name or date
• Animated folders for notebooks
What's New in Version 4.3.1
I just got this app and it was amazing. No other note taking app was ready to accept pdf files other than this baby.
Plus it was full of amazing features. Now I am considering upgrading.
Good for Anyone not on iOS 8
Since I am still using the original iPad 1st generation, this app provides an excellent way for me to organize and take notes. If you are on iOS 8 and the app will no longer work, I recommend switching to Notability by Ginger Labs as it offers much of the same features as Paperdesk.
Can't use it... Even though it maybe iOS8 fault:/
I was looking for an app where I could create social stories for my son because my original app kept crashing after updating to iOS8. This app seemed nice but I couldn't do anything but writing. Every time I pressed other buttons the app crashed. Not sure if I can find any app that does what I need and don't crush on iOS8 :/
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 18, 2013
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WebSpinner, LLC
- © WebSpinner, LLC 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.