By WebSpinner, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
→Featured on Gizmodo, ZDNet and the San Francisco Chronicle!
PaperDesk Pro is the best way to take notes without dragging around loads of paper, notebooks or notepad, pencils, and pens to your next class or meeting. PaperDesk Pro is a fun, easy-to-use notebook replacement made specifically for the iPad. Write and type on the same page, with a huge selection of colors and font styles. Record audio, add images with your iPad's camera, and sketch, all on the same page.
PaperDesk Pro mimics all the benefits of a simple pad of paper - with all the benefits of note taking on the iPad!
PaperDesk Pro allows you to keep a "desk" full of your scrapbooks. You have unlimited notebooks with an unlimited number of pages in the full PaperDesk app! You also have all of the most popular exporting options, including Dropbox, in the full PaperDesk app. Autosync to Dropbox to ensure your notes are at your fingertips anywhere you go!
Not sure about PaperDesk Pro? Try it FREE with PaperDesk! (In PaperDesk, you are limited to 3 notebooks with 3 pages per notebook and no exporting options.)
• 58 Fonts, colors, bold, italic, and underline formatting options
• Custom characters built into on-screen keyboard
• Automatic bulleted and numbered lists
• Color picker with thousands of colors
• Rest your wrist on screen while drawing
• Smooth, gel ink
• 20 level undo support for text or drawing
Importing (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Import PDFs from other apps, Dropbox, or iTunes (up to ~180 pgs per PDF)
• Insert images from photo library or camera
Exporting (not available in PaperDesk Lite):
• Automatic back-ups to Dropbox
• Password protection
• Bookmark pages to navigate easily
• Search all of your notebooks in seconds
• Keep a task list in each notebook, with in-app notifications
• Organize notebooks and folders by name or date
• Animated folders for notebooks
What's New in Version 4.3.1
I've lost all respect for this app
It used to be great, with the biggest improvement being the option to change the font. I will give you guys credit for fixing the bug that made it crash when you tried to change it, but it's still a very frustrating app.
Just now I lost an entire page I worked all day on, the font keeps changing every time I make a new page, and none of my bookmarks are saved. Honestly, Awesome Note does a better job for this kind of thing. The only feature that made this app special was the ability to turn pages. Making it look like whatever you were writing an actual e-book
With this recent update, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to deal with all this crap anymore. Sadly, I am just as ticked off as ever. Maybe someday there will be an application as organized as Anote and has the many options this app doesn't even bother to fix.
But like the other guy said, this app has probably been abandoned by its developers, only to soon be abandoned by its users.
Piece of crap
I previously sung praises of this ap. absolutely loved it. Now all my workbooks will not open and valuable info is locked up and appears lost forever. Forget about contacting anyone there for help, they have walked away it appears. Too bad, because it was a great product once upon a time.
The good reviews are all old. If thinking of downloading this, look at recent reviews, not old ones! Why is Apple still allowing this non working ap to still be listed in ap store?
I just got this app and it was amazing. No other note taking app was ready to accept pdf files other than this baby.
Plus it was full of amazing features. Now I am considering upgrading.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 18, 2013
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 91.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: WebSpinner, LLC
- © WebSpinner, LLC 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.