This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Google Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you synchronize your library via your local Wi-Fi network or Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create Shared Collections and add content to your Reading List, also accessible via your web browser.
• Support for Apple Pencil in the reader mode.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
- Fixes compatibility issues with iOS 11
- Fixes an issue where searching via Google Scholar didn't return any search results
- Improves Dropbox syncing
Ratings and Reviews
The only app for managing large numbers of PDFs
Papers is a godsend for any analyst who reads for a living. Syncing PDFs and annotations is flawless. Search works. What else is there to say?
Unable to import PDFs
The only way to import PDFs into Papers3, is to use Dropbox. Since I cannot access Dropbox through Papers3, this app is essentially useless. All of my PDFs are on my iPad, yet there is no access to “Files” on this app. There are so many ways to store PDFs, but they insist on using Dropbox. Dropbox refuses to provide support for 3rd party apps trying to gain access, and Papers is no help, so my advice is to try another reference manager, not this one.
- 103.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Digital Science & Research Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.