By Yohei Iwasaki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We ended support of this app in June 2014.
We can't provide updates of this app, even if this app does not works correctly, or even if the free version of this app is released with more features.
Mr.Papi came to the Hamburger Land to eat ultimate hamburgers!
This is an exciting jump action game.
Tilt the device to move Mr.Papi (red ball guy) so that he eat all the hamburgers in the level.
- 30 different levels
- Your progress is saved. You can restart from any level you reached
- 3D stages, where a concept of height is important
- Cute graphics
- Secret '1UP' items for expert players
- You can calibrate neutral angle of an accelerometer (tilt sensor) on the Settings screen.
- You can select a start level by pressing 'From:' button on the Title menu.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
minor bugfix and improvements
On level 23, you shouldn't say the game is possible it that one is not. The right side is too long for anyone to ever reach without missing. Not even god can get that part, so you should fix it. Or I'll spend the rest of my life looking for cheat codes and suing you. Don't waste your money on this crap. 26-30 are not (I repeat NOT) unlockable. That is because 23-25 are impossible to pass. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO JUST TEST OUT YOUR LEVELS!?
I feel ashamed to have wasted a very good $1 on this.
1. For all u naysayers out there, this game is NOT IMPOSSIBLE!!! As someone who COMPLETED ALL THE LEVELS, I will say that this game is a big challenge but very fun. All the levels r possible btw. I've had this app for 8 years and it's still so addicting to play. Worth much more than 1 dollar.
I'm the kind of person who if I can't get something right I get mad.... This made me mad. I can't get passed hardly any of the levels... It's not a waste of money cause I got it for free because if u get the free version and then the full version... U get the $0.99 one for FREE
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 28, 2011
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yohei Iwasaki
- © Sunflat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.