Paprika Recipe Manager 3
By Hindsight Labs LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Fixed a few memory leaks and problems with syncing photos.
The Best Recipe Manager
I have used Paprika since it’s initial release and have always loved it. I use it daily. Over time, I have requested many features from the developers. Paprika 3 has ratified most of those requests. This version is a big improvement on an already great app. Still not perfect but soooo close…and the developers have been great about fixing the glitches in this release. If you collect lots of recipes, plan meals and like to have the display nearby when you cook. You will want this new version of Paprika.
I agree with previous review
Finally left MacGourmet and IOS counterpart, as they almost never fixed bugs and upgraded program. This one is great. Everything works, syncs, and you can print recipes in the IOS version (unlike MacGourmet). Downloads from websites is REALLY easy and will import almost everything I want. Easily imported MacGourmet recipes.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hindsight Labs LLC
- © 2017 Hindsight Labs LLC
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor