Paprika Recipe Manager 3
By Hindsight Labs LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
We have integrated with SiriKit on iOS 11, so you can now ask Siri to add items to your grocery list. For example: "Add milk to my grocery list in Paprika"
You can add multiple items at the same time: "Add butter, flour, and eggs to my grocery list in Paprika"
You can add items with a quantity specified: "Add 1 cup brown sugar to my grocery list in Paprika"
And if you have multiple grocery lists, you can also specify which list to add to: "Add eggnog to my Christmas Shopping list in Paprika"
Aside from Siri integration, this update also includes fixes for a few crashes and other minor bugs. Happy cooking!
This is a fantastic app that offers more power and customization than any other comparable recipe management software. I’ve been using it for years and am very pleased with the changes in v3. I’ve had my share of bugs and crashes (mainly on the desktop version) but the devs have been exceptionally responsive and have pushed out fixes promptly.
Two minor tweaks to the iOS app that I’d like to see:
1. The ability to change the font size when viewing a recipe (this was an option in v2)
2. The ability to sort recipes by Most Recent or Rating without using the search function, which takes up half the screen (again, this was possible in v2)
Love this app!
Have been using Paprika for several years and love it! I use it almost daily. When I’m preparing for a dinner party I can creat a menu and flip back and forth instantly to the recipes I’m using. Having said that, I could not care less about telling Siri to put items on my shopping list. :)
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 17, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 49.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hindsight Labs LLC
- © 2017 Hindsight Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.