Paprika Recipe Manager 3
By Hindsight Labs LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Fixed a few memory leaks and problems with syncing photos.
Can’t live without it!
This is my favorite app. I constantly promote it! The ease of use, the interactive features, the fantastic support from the developer...I could go on an on. Well done on the upgrade, I was more than happy to pay for the continued updates to a fantastic product. You have addressed an issue I had regarding the ability to quickly navigate to pinned recipes and to have more than 4. I use the pin feature as I am frequently making multiple recipes at the same time. I use the app on my laptop PC as well as my iOS devices and the integration has been flawless. Keep up the great work on improving the functionality and listening to your users. You guys ROCK! As an FYI, I use another cooking related app and as a result of feedback I provided to them regarding the functionality of your app, they added similar features to theirs which goes to show you are charting the course.
Ver 3 A Step Backwards
Wait to upgrade until bugs are fixed. Frequent crashes on iOS 11.1.2. Browser no longer auto detects links in clipboard. Font a little harder to read. Search function unstable.
No significant functional enhancements considering upgrade price. Platform differences were not a major issue.
Update: Stability improved and URL detection added back in v3.1. Still a few bugs to work out. Unable to add to nutrition and notes field when editing a downloaded recipe. Editing works in Ingredients and directions fields. Some editing shortcuts seem to be missing, such as selecting units and key words. Perhaps they are there and I haven’t found them.
This is the best recipe software I have ever used! When I first looked at it, I thought it didn't do much. But I was wrong. The interface is so clean and uncluttered, but all the features that I needed are there, and easy to use.
The ability to import record from the internet and automatically store all the pieces in the right place in this app is amazing! That's a real time saver.
Although I could print out the recipes, I just use my iPad when cooking. Crossing off the ingredients as I use them and tapping on the current instruction to mark it so I don't lose my place make using it every day a pleasure.
I could go on talking about many other features, and they are well thought out. This is probably the recipe app you don't realize that you need.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hindsight Labs LLC
- © 2017 Hindsight Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.