Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Fixed a crash when downloading recipes from certain sites.
Fixed an issue related to importing Paprika recipe files.
Fixed issue with cut-off browser toolbar on the 11" iPad Pro.
Ratings and Reviews
Have had this for several years, can’t live without
I’ve had this since the previous version. When I was considering purchasing this app for the first time, I felt it was a little too expensive so I did a lot of research. This ended up being the only one that met my requirements so I grudgingly paid up. Best decision I made. It was worth every cent. I racked up a couple of thousands recipes and it was really easy to search what I needed. Seamless downloads, easy customization of menus, simple UI, pin & switch, multiple grocery lists, etc.
And then few years later, a revamp that requires a repurchase. What??
Granted I had the app for probably about 5years by then, and I have sent in a few requests to make it even more user friendly. Be careful what you wish for because it comes at a price.
I had to buy this, there was really no alternative. Not happy with having to cough up this much without a “loyal user discount”. But while I was at it, I bought the desktop version too. It now actually has all the stuff I requested (like the ability to add multiple photos) and more.
Sigh, I am scared of another revamp a few years down the line....
The developers clearly put a lot of thought into this app. I love having one app to store all my recipes, and it has so many awesome features. It’s great being able to pin recipes, making it easy to switch back and forth when making a couple longer recipes at the same time. I love that you can search within a category and search multiple fields (start searching, then click on the drop down arrow at the top to refine your search). I love being able to insert pictures within directions and include multiple pictures of a recipe. Importing from another website is a breeze. The user guide is very comprehensive. Being able to highlight what step you are on and the app remembering where you were is very useful. The embedded timers are also very cool. And I love the auto scaling of ingredients for changing the amount of a recipe. This app makes me want to try so many recipes that I’ve been saving for a long time! I gladly paid for the update to the latest version to take advantage of all the features. Thanks for a great app!
Amazing app... with a few drawbacks
First, I have to say how much I love this app. It’s got a great meal-planning section, and it’s super easy to use. However, there are a few things that make it less than what it could be. 1) Though there is an option to add photos to the recipe’s ingredient list and directions, this doesn’t seem to work. I click the photo button, and it turns to a white screen with only two options: cancel or insert. Only canceling works. This is frustrating because the hundreds of family recipes have to be fully typed. 2) The app has an option to turn off automatic screen lock to prevent lots of greasy fingerprints while cooking, but the ingredients and directions are on separate tabs. You have to touch the screen every time you need to check a measurement, countering the entire purpose of the no-lock options.
Other than these two annoyances, I adore Paprika. It is pretty simple to use, and it obviously has had a lot of thought put into it. I would definitely recommend this app
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 45.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hindsight Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.