Paprika Recipe Manager 3
By Hindsight Labs LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
Added a recipe font size setting that can be used as an alternative to Dynamic Type.
Added a setting to show or hide the associated recipe names for grocery items on the grocery list.
Moved the recipe sort setting out of the recipe search options and into the main toolbar.
Added a paprika3:// url scheme for custom launchers.
Fixed a issue that could cause the back button to disappear on the recipe screen in certain languages.
Fixed a few crashes, particularly for users on 32-bit devices.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.
I have been using this app for years (and often get other friends to use it also.) I’m loving this update.
I have found a bug when I’m using the iPad version, when I click on a recipe, then go back to search, it doesn’t take me back to where that recipe was. It scrolls down quite a bit. This makes it hard to search for meals for the week, as there is so much skipping. (I couldn’t find any place to write about issues. Hoping this works.)
Also, I’d really like a random feature. Push a button, and out of certain categories, a random recipe comes up!
I have had the old Paprika app. for years and would give it 5 stars but.. I am unable to find how to change the font size on Paprika 3. I can find where to do it on the old app.. Please tell me where it is in the settings. You also have to take 2 more steps to save a recipe you find on line. I am still trying to figure out why this version is better than my last.
I read your reply and made the adjustments in my settings. Thank you for making the corrections. I will change my rating from 1 star to 4 stars. I feel these should have been included in the original app.
Great app as usual, not sure about the new features because I don’t use them.
In regards to the cloud sync issue, apparently it can be enabled through settings, so that’s good. Aside from that I can’t find anything else in the app (that I use regularly) that makes it any different that the old version. That being said, this is still my only recipe manager because it is so easy to use. Maybe I will find ways to use the new features in the future.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 10, 2018
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hindsight Labs LLC
- © 2017 Hindsight Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.