Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Added the ability to import recipe files from: Cook'n, The Recipe Manager, My Cookbook.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App well worth the money
I’ve been looking for an app that I can put in recipes and be able to access them from my phone as I often forget things when shopping and don’t have the recipe handy. This app gives me that and my daughter who’s in college can also see the recipes. I’ve tried others but this fits everything I’ve wanted in a recipe app, thank you developers
Cannot live without
I use this app daily to download recipes, cook, manage my meal planning, grocery lists, etc. I love everything about it and could not live without it. I have over 2k recipes in there!
If I had a wishlist of things to add, it would include:
Integration of the “pantry” function with meals (I.e. if you use an item, take it out of pantry)
Ability to search for a recipe based just on what is in the pantry
Automatically send my grocery list to FreshDirect
But those are just wishlist, “I want a pony for my birthday” kind of things! It works great as is and is an indispensable part of my life.
Cannot see much advantage
Finally upgraded from paprika 1, but I have yet to find anything better, and a few things that are worse. It’s not as good at getting recipes that don’t follow a set format. Things like number of servings no longer scale. There is a fix now for the fact that it doesn’t automatically detect a website in the clipboard, but annoying that they removed it. I know they say it can grab any recipe, but it still has problems on sites without multiple recipes, but now manually doing it is a nightmare. I still wish they would let you link to other recipes from that one. I’m going to stick with version 1 as long as it still works as I see no new features that are actually features.
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 45.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hindsight Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.