Organize your recipes. Create grocery lists. Plan your meals. Download recipes from your favorite websites. Seamlessly sync to all your devices.
• Recipes - Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists - Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry - Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner - Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus - Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync - Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust - Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook - Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search - Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers - Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import - Import from existing apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export - Export your meal plans to Calendar and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Share - Share recipes via AirDrop or email.
• Print - Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Extensions - Save recipes directly in Safari and view today's scheduled meals.
• Bookmarklet - Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access - All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
What's New in 3.0
• iPhone X and iOS 11 support.
• iOS app is now universal.
• Multitasking support on iPad.
• Add multiple, full-sized photos to each recipe. Embed photos in your directions.
• Insert links to other recipes or websites in your ingredients or directions.
• Format recipes using bold and italics.
• Convert ingredient measurements between standard and metric.
• Search for recipes across multiple categories.
• Add custom aisles to your grocery list and re-arrange them in your preferred order.
• Create multiple grocery lists.
• Add custom ingredients to the pantry. Track quantities, purchase dates, and expiration dates.
• Move items back and forth between the pantry and grocery list.
• Add custom meal types to the meal planner.
• Create reusable menus that span multiple days.
Improved compatibility with iOS 12.
Added an option to prevent links in Paprika's web browser from opening in other apps.
Adjusted the browser toolbar button sizes to make them easier to tap.
Increased the default size of the photo on the recipe screen.
Made a few optimizations to improve sync performance of modified recipes.
Fixed vertical alignment of photos inserted in the recipe ingredients or directions.
Fixed an issue that could cause photos to be incorrectly removed during syncing.
Tweaked the filenames generated by the HTML exporter.
Minor fixes to the MasterCook and Living Cookbook importers.
Minor fixes to the ingredient parser.
Ratings and Reviews
The developers clearly put a lot of thought into this app. I love having one app to store all my recipes, and it has so many awesome features. It’s great being able to pin recipes, making it easy to switch back and forth when making a couple longer recipes at the same time. I love that you can search within a category and search multiple fields (start searching, then click on the drop down arrow at the top to refine your search). I love being able to insert pictures within directions and include multiple pictures of a recipe. Importing from another website is a breeze. The user guide is very comprehensive. Being able to highlight what step you are on and the app remembering where you were is very useful. The embedded timers are also very cool. And I love the auto scaling of ingredients for changing the amount of a recipe. This app makes me want to try so many recipes that I’ve been saving for a long time! I gladly paid for the update to the latest version to take advantage of all the features. Thanks for a great app!
Amazing app... with a few drawbacks
First, I have to say how much I love this app. It’s got a great meal-planning section, and it’s super easy to use. However, there are a few things that make it less than what it could be. 1) Though there is an option to add photos to the recipe’s ingredient list and directions, this doesn’t seem to work. I click the photo button, and it turns to a white screen with only two options: cancel or insert. Only canceling works. This is frustrating because the hundreds of family recipes have to be fully typed. 2) The app has an option to turn off automatic screen lock to prevent lots of greasy fingerprints while cooking, but the ingredients and directions are on separate tabs. You have to touch the screen every time you need to check a measurement, countering the entire purpose of the no-lock options.
Other than these two annoyances, I adore Paprika. It is pretty simple to use, and it obviously has had a lot of thought put into it. I would definitely recommend this app
5 for App, 4 for sellers
The upgraded version delivers many enhancements. I have no problems using its new features and finding how to do previous things after scanning the help sections (they are helpful). The look of the recipes w/updated format is nicer to read and you can vary the font size, bold, italicize and such.
The send from browser for recipes saves several steps over the URL link, but you can do either if you adjust settings. I also really like being able to link 2 recipes (like a cake w/a particularly frosting). The ability to insert photos into the directions for step-by-step recipes is nice also.
Worth the switch for me. That being said - in an earlier review I wasn’t happy w/not even a small reduction in price for users of prior versions. I still feel like even a couple of dollars off the computer version would make for warm fuzzy feelings of customer loyalty vs grumpy reluctant re-purchasers. Especially since many of us refer new users!
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- 48.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Hindsight Labs LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.