Paprika Recipe Manager
By Hindsight Labs LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
• Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
• Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
• Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you're done with them, highlight your current step, and keep the screen on while you are cooking.
• Tools to help you cook: start multiple timers, pin active recipes to easily switch between them, and scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Timers are automatically detected in your directions: simply tap on one to start!
• Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
• Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
• Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
• Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
• Save time and money by planning your meals by the week and month! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
• Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans. Support for multiple recipe print sizes including index cards.
• Share recipes via AirDrop or email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export your meal plans to iCal and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Manual backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
"However, the Paprika Recipe Manager app for the iPad is all about managing your own recipes. And, it does this brilliantly." - Appadvice.com
"With Paprika, I can browse recipe sites to my heart’s content and download them with the touch of a button. This is simply magical." - Macgasm.net
"The bottom line is, if you cook often and need to sort through recipes quickly and efficiently (not to mention generate shopping lists on the fly), Paprika is a terrific app and well worth the price." - 148apps.com
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Improved compatibility with iOS 10.
- Fixed bug on iPad Pro where the meal planner weekly view might lock up while scrolling in portrait mode.
I never review apps but this one warranted the time. I'm constantly finding recipes on the web, facebook, email, etc and I never can remember where I saved them. Pinterest only works about half the time for me so that wasn't working either. Then I found paprika. Wow! I was able to import my current cookbook from living cookbook desktop application. Now every recipe I find on the web, with the click of a button, saves into my paprika cookbook which includes all my current desktop recipes. I leave them uncategorized until I try them and either delete it or put it in the proper category for future reference. It is awesome. I'd say the two downsides are the price, at $4.99 for each device, it's steep but well worth the time it has saved me, and the fact that you can't just snap a picture of a magazine recipe and save it like some other apps are capable of doing. Aside from those two obstacles it is worth every penny. The seamless sync between devices is great as well. I'll find and save a recipe on. Y iPad and it will be on my phone when I'm at the store shopping. Great app! You won't be sorry for purchasing this!
The BEST recipe App EVER!
I have never written a review for anything before now. This app is spectacular! I have it on my Macbook, iPhone, and iPad. All of them sync seamlessly. It's so nice to have all of our recipes in one place, all in the same format. Editing recipes is so easy! You can also use the app to create a shopping list, or double or triple the servings of whatever you are cooking. You can click on ingredients as you use them and the app draws a line through the ingredient so you know you've already added it. There is also a slick built in browser that quickly and easily transfers recipes from websites into Paprika. My husband now has the app on his iPad. It's super easy to share recipes that we find back and forth. I use this fabulous app just about every single day. I highly recommend it!
This app has always been amazing. Those that rate less than five stars must work for a competitor or don't really understand all of the features and how well it works. I have this loaded on my PC, Mac Air, iPad and iPhone. If I add a grocery list to one, it updates everywhere. If I want to prepare a menu for the holidays - it updates everywhere. If I want to load a recipe, 95% of the time, I can scrape it off a website automatically. I don't have a bunch of useless recipe fillers, I have the recipes I want. If I want to share - boom, I email it. I probably use this app more than any other app on my devices and recommend to friends and family that like to cook - and they like it. If this company had stock, I would probably buy stock - the app is just that well thought out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 28, 2016
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Hindsight Labs LLC
- © 2016 Hindsight Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.