Parabay Contacts, Calendar & Tasks
By Parabay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your Microsoft Outlook® calendar from your iPhone.
Access your data from any desktop for the maximum flexibility. You can receive updates to your appointments in Microsoft Outlook® on your iPhone with automatic synchronization over the air.
Three steps to sync your data with your iPhone:
1. Install the Outlook® plugin from http://www.parabay.com.
2. Keep Microsoft Outlook® running on your machine.
3. Access your calendar details from your smartphone.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Support for Black theme, use settings to revert to default scheme.
* Support to email contacts, notes, tasks or appointments via the "Share data" option from list view.
* Support to beam your contacts, notes, tasks or appointments to your friend via bluetooth.
* Ready for iPad.
Very opaque app
This was one of the first apps I downloaded, actually before I even received my iPhone, so that I could sync my Outlook right away. Of course, when I received my phone, I found that iTunes did that right away, but I installed the app to see what improvements it made over iTunes. It was not apparent to me how to use it and when I went to the Parabay web site and clicked to download the documentation, nothing happened. So I removed the app from my phone. I have since written them to see if I can get some documentation and will Update this if I find what to do. As it sits now, use of the app is not really obvious and the documentation is non-existent. I gave it no stars, since I haven't used it. I'm forced to give it a one, but that's from non-use.
Having the same problem
Have not work since I downloaded app.
What a joke
Downloaded and installed from the app store. First time opening the app I get "Alert - This version is no longer supported. Please update from the appstore."
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 17, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Parabay Inc.
- © 2009 Parabay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.