Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your Float on!
How many floats can you join and connect while avoiding collisions ? Here’s your chance to create and navigate an arcade-style parade. Try your skill at this challenging arcade/strategy game inspired from the 56th edition of the Quebec Winter Carnival.
- Connect as many spawning floats as possible.
- Please randomly gathering crowds for bonus points by navigating your Parade in front of them
- Scrolling map for more complex gameplay
- Global Leaderboard and Rankings
What's New in Version 2.0
- Level Mode allowing for multiple methods of play and race against the clock
- Level Mode International Leader Board
- Unconnected Floats can be turned in any direction
- More bonus points awarded for parading in front of larger crowds
Fun line drawing game!
Parade is a fun addition to the line drawing genre. I really like the art style and the gameplay is smooth. However I do find myself dragging the lines too far because the map scrolls too fast at times. I look forward to playing some more and I'm sure the game will keep a place on my iPhone for some time to come. I really like the icon too!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 03, 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Frima Studio
- © 2009 Frima, Carnaval de Quebec, Netrokid
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.