Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% off before big update
"Paradise Island" is the simulation game where u can feel the owner of your own green island in the Caribbean Sea and tourism business, free from daily cares and responsibilities, develop your island on your own taste, desire and mood! Entice tourists to sunny beaches of your Island, build hotels and shops, recreation centers and restaurants, casinos and amusement parks. Develop your own tourism business, hire stuff, earn money and expand your business.
- build all kinds of buildings on the Island to attract more tourists;
- watch tourists and stuff – look how they walk on the beach, swim in the sea and do constructions;
- improve your buildings, repair them and gain profit;
- watch over the number of employees, expenditure of power, balance on the accounts;
- create your inimitable Island with ornamental plants and unique buildings;
- gain more profit and expand your property, buying new pieces of land and areas of sea and making constructions;
- build and enjoy the beauty of unique buildings;
- enjoy the light music and sound effects.
- beautiful and worked graphics;
- extremely addictive and interesting gameplay for all ages;
- permanent monitoring of the game is not required, the Island lives its own life whether you watch it or not;
- even if the game is closed, the Island continues to live its own life - the tourists are coming, the buildings are still being built and improved, bringing more profit;
- a big choice of buildings and facilities (several dozens of different types);
- lots and lots of picturesque facilities and plants;
- environmentally friendly power generators are used;
- you may share your records with other fans through the OpenFeint social network;
- it’s not necessarily to be online;
- with the help of 4 types of zoom you’ll be able to look at people’s behavior and the Island’s life in detail.
WHAT'S NEW IN UPDATE:
- Collection of money in one tap
- Free relocate of buildings
- Free construction of roads
- New buildings on the water regions
- System of achievements and awards, that is related to the OpenFeint social network.
- Many new buildings
- New special buildings gaining income in Golden Piastres!
- Several other ways to earn piastres
- New ratings
- Game is full rebalanced
Not much to do
I got this game because the reviews made it seems like the perfect game for me but I guess I was wrong. Once you get started the game kind of leaves u hanging why? there are absolutly no goals in this game like there are in others. Each place gives you money in about 2 minutes so you basically leave the game for 2 minutes than need to go back to collect your money which seems like a big hastle to me b/c there is nothing to do if you stay on the game. Unlike virtual villiagers as someone mention you can move the ppl around to do new things and all and sims u always have something to do not in here... You just wait to collect money to do new build more.... and than wait for money from those buildings. This game may be worth it if it was free but its not worth $2 at all... I was very disappointed. This reminds me of the freedom play on games like zoo tycoon or diner dash or something they need a story line to go with it and a career game if you know what i mean.
For a second there, I thought that you were my husband posting behind my back.........I too, am a wife-who has neglected her family, shirked all my duties, and my money to play this game. The house is falling down, every dish is dirty and in the sink, BUT hey!! I'm on level 12!!!!!! Yea me!! I will be buying the bowling alley next. Finally!
This is a great game, I've been playing since May 2010. It's very addicting! I love it!!
Dear Devs-next level will be it unless you allow me to buy more land, I own it all now. And put more levels for me to climb up. But after I get to the next level and buy the bowling alley, there is nothing left for me to buy. : ( pretty much game over at that point. Only you can save me from going back to homemaker. Please!!! ADD MORE LAND, LEVELS and things for me to purchase!!! THANK YOU!! : )
This game is very similar to a game I enjoy playing on my PC called "Beach Life" or something like that, except Paradise is lacking in one critical area, NO MISSIONS. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a fan of the old sim city games for this very reason. Sure I can build things on this island, and I can waste real $ to do it too, but what's the point?!? I like having specific levels with objectives to complete!
Also, I've noticed a bug of sorts. When I tried to build certain buildings I was told I needed more power facilities so I built all that I could until I was told I reached my limit. I still couldn't build because of the power issue, so I improved my existing buildings until I leveled up and was able to buy the next type of power facility. Still couldn't build my building. Please fix this!
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 08, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Dmitry Gurkin
- © 2010 PalevoGames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 250,000 Island Bucks$5.99
- 55 Golden Piastres$5.99
- 150 Golden Piastres$14.99
- 20 Golden Piastres$2.99
- 100,000 Island Bucks$2.99