By PerBlue Entertainment, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be the Boss of Bosses
In a crime-ridden futuristic world there is only chaos, corruption, and Mafia control. It is up to you to conquer your turf and rise up through the ranks. Untold power and respect hang in the balance... but only the strongest will survive.
From the studio that brought you Parallel Kingdom comes a futuristic take on the Family Business!
KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSE AND YOUR GUNS CLOSER!
Parallel Mafia is a location-based game that uses your phone’s GPS to put you right into the action on the mean streets.
★★★★ SUMMARY ★★★★
* Earn reputation by doing crimes, building business fronts, and mastering criminal skills.
* Steal, smuggle, and deal all the contraband you can handle.
* Avoid the Heat by employing a strategic mix of technology and smart tactics.
* Tech up your character with the latest cyborg technologies, advanced weaponry, and custom mods.
* Become Don of your own hood, or form your own Mafia with your friends and wreak global havoc
★★★★ FEATURES ★★★★
* Entirely free-to-play, can purchase in-game currency or trade with other players!
* Fully customizable avatars
* Weekly community events and updates
* Global leaderboards with weekly rewards
* Black Markets allow open player-to-player trading
* Buy, sell, or trade everything from raw materials to swag
* Integrated live chat
You are in control of your mobster destiny. Rise up and make your own rules!
What's New in Version 1.97
Fix for Moderated chat display not updating
This WAS a 5 star game
Dev's gave up. From what I've heard PK isn't doing well either. I can see why they gave up on this game. The people who play all the time are elitist, and rude. They are all very similar to the " comic book nerd" in their out right snooty-ness. If they don't accuse you of being a scammer or a restart for being new they usually give you little to no respect. The rich people control the biggest mafias, and are the very same snooty nerds I was just talking about, I played this game for 2 years. I had over 60m in swag and I quit. Not worth my time if there's no new updates. Because the crappy older rich (ex PK) players just get richer as their swag hordes just become rarer. If you dev's really wanna ruin the game for those crappy foul mouthed players then you should just put out new swag, or only give swag to players newer then 200 days. I was 500+ when I quit so no come up if I log back on. Make rare swag easy to get, or....... Give trenches and teslas to everyone . PUT OUT THE SAME SWAG! So no one knows the difference. Please do this. That would be awesome.
Similar to Pk but worse
Where as Pk is neglected but given token attention. PM has been completely abandoned. No way to earn credits but the buy with cash option is still available.
However players have been leaving in droves
They have also removed one of the key means in which to progress in the game.
Sad, is left up as a token to only appease their tos but refuse tend the game and are forcing it to die
Parallel Mafia is a very good game,but very hard to understand,And now I received a message for parallel mafia,say my safe house is under attack, and that I should defend it,well I have done just that,but still I can't go inside of my safe house!! I've ask question but no one can help me,I'm about to quit the game if it don't get any better!! Parallel mafia send messages,saying they are searching for my safe house,Why can't anybody help me out here, sincerely yours"Charles G
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.97
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: PerBlue Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2012 Perblue
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 365 Credits$2.99
- 860 Credits$6.99
- 1905 Credits$14.99
- 4725 Credits$34.99
- 9845 Credits$64.99