Parallels Client, when connected to Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS), provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data from your device. Using virtualized applications and desktops on Parallels Client is intuitive, fast, and reliable.
Parallels Remote Application Server and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows corporate application
• Resize and optimize published applications for a native look and feel
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• Higher level of security when connecting over SSL
• Works with virtual desktops, terminal server/RD session host, and Windows PC host
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
• Remote applications and desktops extended to multiple monitors
• Remote sound, local drive, and two-way clipboard redirection for a truly native experience
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels Remote Application Server is an industry-leading solution for virtual application and desktop delivery.
New: Added a virtual PDF printer when using RAS Universal Printer
Fixed: Some key combinations from AZERTY French keyboard worked incorrectly
Fixed: Microphone redirection doesn't work on macOS 10.13
Ratings and Reviews
Great RDP app
I started out using other apps but ended up using this because of how the hotkeys are native Mac hotkeys vs having to switch between PC and Mac, or having some third party software for hotkey configuration. This version is pretty stable and you can connect to mutiple RDPs..
I use this program on my mac for our emr, I have no choice but to use this please please please coe out with a new update. This is so slow its killing me.
Doesn’t Work On My Retina Display
I have used the 2X app for my business for the last 2 years, and must say it has been quite good and stable. I had the occasional issues, but most of those were related to my bad wireless connectivity. With this recent update I am a bit worried about 2X.
I Recently updated this app on my non-Retina display Macbook Pro, I had read the other review about it not causing issues but decided anyways. To my relief I did not encounter the issues that other reported. Thinking that all was good I went ahead and updated my newer Macbook Pro WITH Retina display and everything has slowed to a glacial crawl. I’m not sure what happened in this version of the 2X app, but you need to fix it ASAP as I now have a completely unusable Macbook Pro Retina.
If you have a Mac with a Retina display DO NOT UPDATE, it will break your ability to use the app. Such an obvious flaw should have been picked up by this company before allowing us to get it.
- Parallels International GmbH
- 6.3 MB
- OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1999-2018 Parallels International GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.