By Parallels International GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plesk Mobile Manager is a premium version of Plesk Mobile Monitor which gives administrators access to the most important information about Parallels Plesk servers and control over core administrative functions from selected smartphones. The app is free, but it requires a server running Parallels Plesk 10.4.4 or later and Parallels Plesk Power Pack in order to use it as intended. Plesk Mobile Manager connects only to Parallels Plesk servers which have corresponding permission granted by their Parallels Plesk license.
Plesk Mobile Monitor is a free app that does not require Parallels Plesk Power Pack. Compare both versions of this app at http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/power-pack.
With Plesk Mobile Manager, administrators can:
* View the list of services on a particular server.
* View information about a server: OS, CPU, Parallels Plesk version and so on.
* View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
* Subscribe to Parallels Plesk events and unsubscribe from them.
* Authenticate themselves by a secret key.
* Support health monitor events.
* Roll back and retrieve a Parallels Plesk license key.
* Restart a server.
* Stop and start services on a particular server.
* View Parallels Plesk access and error logs.
* Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk.
* Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk for a particular IP address from access log.
* Open Parallels Plesk in embedded web view.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great way to monitor your server
This applications keeps you wanting more . However it does all I really need. I can see the load , memory usage , and disc space usage . I can tell it to reboot if needed. It also allows me to log into plesk panel where I can make changes to web spaces . I'm sure it has some room to grow but I surely enjoy this application . Puts my mind at ease .
Sort of Useful, but no TLS v1.1+ support
This app just gives you some basic stats and basic control over turning some services on and off. That's useful, but nowhere near enough to free you from having to squint your way around the Web based control panel if you needed to make very common adjustments like disabling a domain or editing basic details for a subscription.
Also awful is that it'll only work with weak encryption so if you actually bother securing your server this stops working. Come on!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Parallels International GmbH
- © 1999-2014, Parallels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.