By Parallels, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plesk Mobile Manager is a premium version of Plesk Mobile Monitor which gives administrators access to the most important information about Parallels Plesk servers and control over core administrative functions from selected smartphones. The app is free, but it requires a server running Parallels Plesk 10.4.4 or later and Parallels Plesk Power Pack in order to use it as intended. Plesk Mobile Manager connects only to Parallels Plesk servers which have corresponding permission granted by their Parallels Plesk license.
Plesk Mobile Monitor is a free app that does not require Parallels Plesk Power Pack. Compare both versions of this app at http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/power-pack.
With Plesk Mobile Manager, administrators can:
* View the list of services on a particular server.
* View information about a server: OS, CPU, Parallels Plesk version and so on.
* View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
* Subscribe to Parallels Plesk events and unsubscribe from them.
* Authenticate themselves by a secret key.
* Support health monitor events.
* Roll back and retrieve a Parallels Plesk license key.
* Restart a server.
* Stop and start services on a particular server.
* View Parallels Plesk access and error logs.
* Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk.
* Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk for a particular IP address from access log.
* Open Parallels Plesk in embedded web view.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Parallels, Inc.
- © 1999-2014, Parallels, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.