Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) was established in 1946 by a band of World War II veterans who suffered devastating spinal cord injuries, and returned home to a country with few solutions to the unique challenges they faced. Today, PVA serves more than 18,000 veterans, plus their members and caregivers, and provides access and support for them to find quality health care, the benefits they’ve earned, and jobs that will sustain them. Through its 34 chapters across the nation, as well as one in Puerto Rico, and its 72 offices, the organization advocates for its veteran members and all Americans living with spinal cord injury or disease. Use the app to discover more about PVA’s work, view upcoming events, and connect with veterans and staff.
Thank you for using our events’ app!! We regularly try to update our app for performance improvement, stability, minors bug fixes and to add new features for enhanced event experience !
Here's a glimpse of recent feature enhancements for this release:
- Session Enrollment via mobile app
- Subsession Enhancements - one off addition to personal schedule and as bookmarks
- App/Event content and graphics update
- Native Social Sharing
- In-app game updates
- updated the Event Feed comments scrolling, and you'll now get a notification if you're offline.
- Added Attendee Profile Set up Wizard
Please note- Since it's a container app, new release features may vary depending on their customized usage within different events in this app.
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- 123.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Paralyzed Veterans of America 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.