By Company: Companion Animal Parasite Council, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Is your pet at risk for parasite infection? The Parasite Prevalence Maps help keep veterinarians and pet owners informed about parasite activity in their area.
The Companion Animal Parasite Council (CAPC) has created an interactive map that shows the percentage of dogs and cats with positive parasite tests based on location in the US. Find out where your state and county rank in parasite infections, and how to keep your pets safe. The Parasite Prevalence Maps include data on Lyme Disease, Ehrlichiosis, Anaplasmosis, Roundworm, Hookworm, Whipworm and Heartworm.
* Filter results by specific parasite, year, state and county
* See separate statistics for dogs and cats
* Get access to specific information on how to care for and protect your pet from parasites
* Share your findings on social media or email results to friends or patients directly from the app
* Get detailed information on how the data was gathered, and what sources are used for the data and stats listed in the map
* Sign-up for free emails to keep you updated on changes in parasite activity in your area
What's New in Version 1.1
- Adaptions for new iPad Air