Parcel - Delivery Tracking
By Ivan Pavlov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for an app to track deliveries on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch - Parcel is the best choice for you.
With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 265 delivery services, including UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, LaserShip, Aramex, OnTrac, China Post, SingPost, vPost and many other postal services. Full list of supported carriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our server, so you will get it right to your device with a click of a button. Sometimes you won't even need to enter a tracking number, your can user barcode scanner which is available right in the app. With the unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding a new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native OS X app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow or share extension to add a new delivery directly from any other app.
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
If you want to use push notifications or track more than 3 deliveries at the same time - you can subscribe to the premium subscription right in the app for $1.99 per year.
If you have encountered a problem, please see FAQ in the app or email email@example.com (please include tracking number and carrier).
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Bug fixes. In case of any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Parcel 4.0 was re-developed from scratch with a focus on new iOS 9 APIs, performance and UI improvements.
• Adding new deliveries from other apps. Select a tracking number in Safari, Mail or any other app to bring the iOS contextual menu. Select "Share" and choose Parcel in the list of share extensions to quickly add a delivery. (Requires iOS 9 and activated share extension)
• Search for your deliveries using Spotlight (iOS 9 only)
• When looking through delivery details in the app you can ask Siri to be reminded about that delivery (iOS 9 only)
• Support for iOS 9 multitasking on iPad
• Apple WatchOS 2 native app
• Today widget now provides you brief information about deliveries updated within the last two days if no expected deliveries are available
• Parcel Email: new service that allows you to automatically add new deliveries by forwarding your delivery emails to your unique email address. You can also use this service to track Amazon Logistics deliveries. Parcel Email can be set up in Web Access.
• Handoff support
• Redesigned day counter
• Redesigned new delivery view on iPhone
• App memory usage reduced by 20%
• Carrier recognition improvements
• Improvements for "Find on Map" feature
• Search is available in the app when looking though completed deliveries
• In case if the list of suggested carriers is long enough, search will be available for that list
• Other UI improvements
If you like the app, please leave a review to its latest version in the App Store. Your support means a huge difference to us!
Get this app!
If you do any online shopping, you won't believe how easy this app makes it to track parcels from FedEx, UPS, and USPS, let alone packages from outside the US. Even though other apps can track deliveries from multiple carriers, they often need the tracking number to appear in an email, or don't provide a way to specify the carrier if they choose the wrong one. The cost for the webapp is well worth it, even if you don't need to track more packages than the free service allows.
My only quibble is that if a shipping method uses multiple carriers (both FedEx and UPS have offerings which use USPS for the 'final mile'), you'll often need to create items for both, or change the carrier midway.
Love this app
Does what it says well, cheap subscription, I don't have to keep tabs with tracking websites open in my browser and refresh manually each one of them to see where my things are, I find this app very useful. Good job!
Update: just read a review that called out the reviews for this app a fake and that the app is a ripoff. All I can say is I'm real, just a regular user who likes to know where his deliveries are in one place and 2$ per ear is by no means a rip off, get real!
Such a great app
This app is awesome. As someone that orders stuff online all of the time, I like to know where my stuff is. This keeps it all organized in a simple yet incredibly useful way. No matter how many packages you're tracking, you will be able to tell where each one is and which part of the shipping process they're in.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 21, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ivan Pavlov
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 year)$1.99