Parcel - Delivery Tracking
By Ivan Pavlov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for the app to track shipments on iPhone or iPad - Parcel is the best choice for you.
With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 250 delivery services, including UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, LaserShip, Aramex, OnTrac, China Post, SingPost, vPost and many other postal services. Full list of supported couriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our server, so you will get it right to your device with a click of a button. You don't even need to enter the tracking number, barcode scanning is available on iPhone and iPad. With unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native OS X app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS 8 to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow (when there is an estimated delivery date available).
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
If you want to use push notifications or track more than 3 shipments at the same time - you can subscribe to the premium subscription right in the app for $1.99 per year.
If you have encountered a problem, please visit FAQ on app website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (please include tracking no. and courier service).
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Apple Watch app. The quickest way to check your deliveries has just arrived. See the latest updates with full delivery history right on your Apple Watch. You can also use force touch in the main view to change settings (sorting order and deliveries filter) or in the detailed view to delete a delivery.
• Apple Watch glance. The glance was designed to show you the most relevant information about your deliveries. If you have any expected deliveries for today or tomorrow (with estimated delivery date provided by carrier), the glance will display that information. If you don't, it will show you the latest updated delivery status. You can also tell the glance to use only one of these modes by selecting the relevant setting for the glance in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
• Bug fixes
Prior to installing this app, I was quite happy with another one. Then came the time to update the hardware, and that developer did not have a mobile option ready for this user. Enter Parcel...
I am more happy to recommend this app. The extended info came in handy when the local post office had tried to swindle me out of my packages. The fact that I could recite iwhere and at what time and stage each package had been processed, rattled the USPS thieves and liars.
That's one very good reason why I will buy the paid subscription. I don't need those extra features, but a well-done job merits an acknowledgement also in monetary terms.
I like Parcel
I find I order and receive more and more things as time goes on and I like to know where they are and when they're due to arrive. Parcel is a fantastic way to compile tracking numbers and keep all of their statuses up to date. Simple app that does a great job. I do wonder if it can be made to auto detect carrier by tracking number. This probably isn't possible - I have no idea. And while I have some criticism of the detail of information provided information, this is no fault of Parcel's I don't think so a five star it is.
Hard to think on something I don't like in this app.
The sw is very good: stable, versatile and comprehensive. Could't find (or think on) something better.
- Intuitive interface.
- No crashes.
- Supports carriers I never even heard about.
- The "push" feature ensures you have the status up to date - in dozens of shipments, only once the original carrier website had a more up to date information.
- It "knows" its night already and you shouldn't the alerted while you're sleeping. Good! Even Apple took years to realize that.
- The device synch feature was a nice surprise. Now I have both iPhone and iPad tracking all my shipments without double-entering the tracking info. Before that only my iPhone had the tracking set up.
- Does not support Italian Post. (What I guess is not this manufacturer's fault anyway)
This was one of the best money I ever spent on iTunes Store.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 17, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Ivan Pavlov
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 year)$1.99