Pared is the new way to work in the hospitality industry. We allow experienced restaurant professionals to pick up gigs at hundreds of restaurants, caterers, commissary and corporate kitchens and more. It’s the best way to build your reputation and network in the industry. Whether you’re looking to supplement your income or you’re in between jobs, Pared gives you the flexibility to work where and when you want. You choose the gigs you want to work and set your own schedule.
Access to gig offers requires an in-app application approval to become a Pared Pro. Pros must have a minimum work experience at restaurants and references from colleagues will be verified to confirm the skills needed to be successful on the platform.
The Pared Pros app allows you to:
- Apply to become a Pared Pro
- Create your verified work history and profile
- See gig offers matched to your skillset
- Monitor your earnings and payments
- Rate and review completed gigs and customers
- Refer friends to become pros or customers
- Manage your payment methods
- Update your profile
Pared Pros is currently available in New York and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Thanks for using Pared Pros! We update the app frequently to make the experience better for you. This update of our Pared Pros app includes:
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good service but bad app
While I’m getting plenty of gigs from Pared which is a great thing, the app itself need a major updates.
- I can not clock in since the last update. Have to use text to clock in and that is very annoying.
- the offers does not update while in the apps. Refresh the offer did nothing. Have to close the apps and relaunch to refresh the offers.
- asking pros and restaurant to rate the same place or pros each time? That’s just plain stupid! Should just ask to rate the business/restaurant one time with option to edit instead of asking every single time for the same place. This go for the business to rate pro too! Just ask once should be enough.
Other than that I love the service and would rate the service itself 5 stars!
I will be out of town for a few weeks. It would be nice if I could view gigs in the area I will be staying. That is my only complaint. Aside from that, there are plenty of jobs in Northern CA.
Happy to have more free time now:)
Love having the flexibility to find jobs based on my schedule
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.