By National Education Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Parental Board offers rich and flexible parental controls which let parents raise their children to become accountable, responsible digital citizens. Manage which features, apps, and content your kids can access on their iPod, iPad and iPhone devices. Ideal for kids aged 2 to 13.
**Free for a limited time**
**Parental Board is also proud partner of the 4Parents.com solution for protecting families**
Core Features - Child Mode
◆ Application Control - Based on Apple’s age rating system, block apps that are not suitable for your child’s age.
• Block YouTube by selecting any age range as the YouTube is rated 17+. Instead, install YouTube Kids which is rated 4+
• Block Games such as Mobile Strike by selecting an age of 11 or under.
• Block Snapchat, Kik, and Instagram that enable your child to potentially connect with strangers by selecting any age of 11 or under.
◆ Block In-App Purchases - Block all in-app purchases from the App and iTunes Stores. Helps curb mobile device addiction as the quick in-app purchase to get to the next level is eliminated.
◆ Web Filtering - SPIN Safe Browser included at no cost. Safe Search & No Pornography. Also available on the App Store as a stand-alone app.
◆ Location Tracking - Know where your child is and request a check-in
◆ Family Messenger - Communicate anywhere with your family devices!
◆ Content Control - Limit movies and TV shows based on their ratings.
◆ Block the App Store and iTunes Store - Want only the applications that you explicitly have approved to work? Remove access and hide the App Store and iTunes Store apps to achieve this.
Parent Controls - Parent Mode
Management of both Apple and non-Apple Devices:
• Change all iOS restrictions
• Request a Check-In for your child’s location
• View your Child’s last location
• Receive Important Alerts & Notifications
• Extend Time on non-iOS devices
• Time-Out Devices on non-iOS devices
• Family Messenger
1. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Parental Board does minimize the use of the GPS when not being used for events such as check-in and setting changes.
2. Setting age restrictions will hide apps from your child’s device and when those restrictions are removed, apps will not go back to their original locations (ie: custom folders). This is normal behavior.
3. Your child can remove the Device Profile that we install - there is currently no way to secure this but we do provide a notification to parents if it’s removed.
4. iPhone 4s is not supported due to its smaller screen.
Support and Questions: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
Family Messenger feature - chat with your family devices that are enrolled with your family group.
Improvements to our parent mode commands.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 18, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Education Technologies Inc
- © 2017 National Education Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.