By Edupoint Educational Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ParentVUE Mobile application helps parents stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their child’s academic experience. ParentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch works with the Synergy™ student information system in much the same way as the ParentVUE web portal, allowing parents to access near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance, and demographic information. ParentVUE offers parents a single sign-on to view all of their children’s information regardless of school.
How to find District URL:
The ParentVUE app uses the same user login as the web-based ParentVUE portal. If you need help
please contact your School District’s Administration office for access URL and ParentVUE login information.
If on the ParentVUE web portal you are using
In the District URL field of the iPhone App, you will type following: (***Please do not include /Login_Parent_PXP.aspx )
• Only school districts using the Synergy™ student information system version 6.5 and higher can support the ParentVUE for the iPhone application.
• Requires wireless or 3G Internet connection.
• The ParentVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch app uses same user login as the web-based ParentVUE portal. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and ParentVUE login information.
What's New in Version 4.2
- now supports upload documents to assignment drop box using google drive.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 21, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edupoint
- © Edupoint Educational Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.