Paris - The American Revolution in Paris: In The Founding Fathers' Footsteps - Guide
By Blue Lion Guides
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Written by three American authors and guides living in Paris, the app walks you through the heart of the Revolution-era Left Bank.
The world’s oldest, most resilient international friendship was born on these sites, where Thomas Jefferson gathered the seeds of the Library of Congress, John Adams made peace with England and Ben Franklin hugged Voltaire. From the statue of Jefferson, by the mansion that inspired Monticello, to the Luxembourg Palace, where Thomas Paine was imprisoned, weaving in stories of figures such as John Paul Jones and Lafayette, the tour evokes the events that contributed to American independence, and the American and French people who made them happen.
Please note: this guide is available only in English.
The Blue Lion guides:
- Richly illustrated texts, written by experts
- Wikipedia references
- Maps of the area and walks' itineraries
- Practical information (transportation, opening hours of monuments, restaurants, activities for children, etc.)
- Audio version, read by professional readers, to make your discovery of the city more agreeable and comfortable
- No Internet connection required and no roaming: all the content is downloaded with the App
- Directly compatible on iPhones and iPads
Other guides are available on the AppStore!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.10
- Improved transitions
- Bugs fixes
- App rating
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 21, 2013
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Mobile Itineraries
- © Mobile Itineraries SARL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.