Official RATP map of the Paris metro within an interactive transport app. Paris Metro is the best navigation tool for travelling around the French capital with offline routing, train times and lots of essential journey information.
• Interactive map of the RATP Paris metro system, tram lines and RER lines within central Paris.
• Easy to search for a metro station or simply view the nearest metro stations to wherever you are in Paris.
• Looking for the fastest way to get from A to B? Just use the route planner!
• If there’s more than one way to get to your destination we’ll show you the fastest and simplest route so you can choose.
• Each route gives details on how long your journey will take and how many metro stations you will pass through.
• With step-by-step directions shown on the metro map, travelling around Paris is simple and stress-free.
• Plan routes to popular Paris points of interest such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre Dame.
• View train times to see how long you’ll be waiting with departure boards for each station.
• Save your favourite routes for quick access when on the go.
• We’ve teamed up with Uber helping you to book a taxi within seconds and continue your journey after using the Paris Metro.
• Live Twitter feed from RATP with helpful travel information.
Exclusive Paris Metro features available as in-app purchases:
• Starting early or finishing late? Get the First and Last Train Times for stations on the map.
• Carriage Exits will save you time knowing which carriage is nearest the exit or platform when you’re changing service.
• Remove Adverts
We make apps for cities worldwide so if you’re also visiting Hamburg, Berlin or London make sure you check out our other metro maps for these cities, available to download for free in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Join Paris Metro and other Mapway apps on Facebook and Twitter – simply search for MapwayApps!
Plan. Route. Relax.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
In this release we have closed the Chatelet station on line 11.
We’ve also added a Home and Work stop into Favourites, so you can route to and from home and work with ease.
If you have any feedback, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Just got back
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I have no idea what we would have done without this app it was accurate and easy to follow. Purchase your metro ticket and follow the directions especially the part that states which line number and what it is towards. For example it will say line 4 towards Porte de Cignancourt. When you get into the metro you will see the line for and color corresponding to the color on the app you look at the final stop which you should see Port de Cignacourt as the last stop and that tells you you are getting on the train in the right direction. This app made it easy and we were certainly apprehensive about using the metro I watched numerous YouTube‘s but until I downloaded this app nothing made sense. We went everywhere on the metro sightseeing all the major attractions for a fraction of the cost of taxis do yourself a favor and download the app.
MUST HAVE app while in Paris. My wife and I were in Paris back in October for a little over a week. I DO NOT know what we would have done without this app. It worked (every time), it was accurate (every time), and it was fast (every time). You could even reverse the direction if you needed to.
TIP: In anticipation of losing a signal down below, snap a screenshot of your route before taking off!
Funniest thing ever - it was our first time in Paris and on TWO occasions we were giving metro directions to other travelers using this app as if we were locals!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that our app helped you to get around Paris so easily - and help others! It's worth knowing all Mapway navigation apps work offline, so if you did lose your signal underground the route planner would have continued to work! Thanks
Beware: Versailles info is WRONG
While this app works reasonably well live in the city of Paris, I give it one star for having cost me €70 by directed me to the wrong station when I wanted to go to the palace of Versailles. The app mistakenly directed me to the Veroflay Rive Gauche station which is one short of the correct Versaille Chantier station for the most famous tourist sites in France. How they got this wrong is a mystery to me but I stayed on the train for the one additional station and could not get out of the station without paying a 70€ fine for two of us to the station personnel for having broken the law. The app is free and you get what you pay for
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mapway Limited
- 93.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver - BEST VALUE! $8.99
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Carriage Exits $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.