Paris Metro for Mac is the original and No. 1 selling application for getting around Paris, France.
Paris Metro for Mac is a comprehensive guide to traveling through Paris. It includes subway maps.
- Latest 2010 map of Paris Metro (subway of Paris).
- Detailed map of each line in Paris (Metro, RER, Tramway, and SNCF Transilien).
- Precise location of each station on the map (with a red circle).
- This application has more than 800 stations (metro + tramway + RER + bus) in its database.
- The journey planner tool allows you to find automatically the best route to get to your destination in Paris Metro.
- Interactive map to choose your stations for the route.
- The route planner included in this application does not require a network connection to operate.
- A bookmark manager allows you to save your stations and routes.
- The application locates the nearest Metro stations from your position in Paris.
- You can provide an address in Paris, the application indicates the stations closest to that address.
- Paris Metro Service updates (Live travel news) are available.
- The application is available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
IMPORTANT: Before using this application, please enable Location Services in System Preferences > Security on your Mac.
Thank you for taking the time to report any bugs or to request an enhancement to Paris Metro for Mac application. Feedback is very important to us. We will do our best to answer queries. Email us at email@example.com
- Localization freezing bug fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Download Paris Metro for iPhone : http://www.presselite.com/iphone/metroparis/
Download Paris Metro for iPad : http://www.presselite.com/iphone/parismetroforipad/
You can support us right now by adding a short review of Paris Metro on Mac App Store, this really gives us the energy to improve the application. Much appreciated.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult interface - can’t navigate from point to point addresses
Spent 5-10 minutes not being able to figure out if possible to navigate from point to point, using random addresses. Appears you must first know a priori the names of Metro stations nearest your two point to point addresses, then it will help you with which lines to take. I’ll have to keep searching for another app I guess.
this app is half way there - tells you where to go, but the metro stops are based on the "end of the line" station - that information is missing - lazy crappy programming by someone who never took the metro in paris - i asked for a refund - if you want the BEST metro app, it's available on the iPhone published by Q Mapps Limited - this app was obviously developed by PC mentality programmers
With both previous reviewers.. Is too big for my 15" MacBook Pro screen. They need to resize the map.. or better yet, have some preferences!!!!!!!
Have to scoll too much because the map is too large for the computer screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.