No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
PAY ON THE GO
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
- Time's precious, stop wasting it feeding a meter.
- Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
NO PRICE SURPRISES
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
- Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
- Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
- Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
NO NEED TO RUSH
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
- Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
GET STARTED TODAY
1. Download the Park Princeton app.
2. Park where you see Park Princeton app signs.
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Park Princeton app is not done yet! We're constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
- Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
* where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Do not trust your credit card to this garbage.
This is the most ineffective app I’ve ever attempted to use. If you can get it to work it can’t identify where you’re parked so you have to enter your location every time. Navigation is completely random. Worst problem is that it loses you. I’ve tried to use it a number of times and it “forgets” that I’m already a user and tries to enroll me again. I’ve contacted my credit card company and blocked this app. An app this bad is not SECURED.
Thankfully the meter maid didn’t come by, because this app did not activate the meter. When I came to check on my car, the app said I had a couple hours and the meter was flashing red. It charges a fee, but I suppose that would be justified if it actually worked. I’d recommend paying up front unless absolutely necessary.
It costs a convenience fee every time you use the app to pay! The minimum to pay is $1.00 and the fee is $.35! This is outrageous. Particularly because it is the citizens of the town not the tourists who are most likely to want to use the app. Really disappointed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.