By Stuart Parker
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tired of arriving at a parking lot just to find it full?
Parkable can help, and you can help others. By using crowd-sourced data (aka yourself, your friends, and everyone with the app) the app updates when a parking lot is marked as either full, limited, or open. Best of all, it's free.
This app plots the RTD-Denver (Regional Transportation District) Park-N-Rides on a map and the pins will show up as green (open), yellow (limited), or red (full). You can see which bus lines, light rail, and seasonal rides come to each station as well as the number of parking spots, bike racks, bike lockers, and much more.
The more users we have the better the data instantly becomes so pass the word along!
What's New in Version v1.5
- Updated for iOS 11
- Added in HTTPS because why not be more secure even though this is an anonymous application
- Added all new Stations & Map
- Adjusted the lines at every station as needed
- Slightly improved UX
- Improved logic for future features
- Added Crashlytics to verify users are crash free
- Added ads to support development costs to keep the app free, please click!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: v1.5
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stuart Parker
- © 2017 Sparker Development
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.