Find open, available parking spots in on-street parking spaces, garages and lots; GPS navigation to real-time available parking. Simply enter your destination in Parker to get turn-by-turn navigation to currently available parking. You'll also get instant access to prices, payment options, and hours of availability.
Features of Parker include:
- Find open parking spots, and be routed to their location.
- Use filters to only show spots that meet your preferences. (Free parking only? Not a problem – we can show you where. Want to park in an off-street garage or need more than 3 hours at your location? We can do that too.)
- View prices, payment options, hours (e.g., street parking free after 7PM), and more.
- Turn-by-turn route navigation automatically directs you to an open parking space near your destination (where data is available).
- Built-in timer reminds you when your meter is about to expire.
- Saves your car’s location and offers walking directions back to your car.
Up to the minute parking availability is offered in the following locations.
Los Angeles, CA
Redwood City, CA
San Carlos, CA
San Mateo, CA
Mt. Lebanon, PA
Clemson University, SC
University of Mississippi, MS
Montclair State University, NJ
Oregon Health and Science University, OR
Note: Parker will briefly use location and motion activity in the background when it detects that you have parked your car or driven away from a parking spot. This allows Parker to show you where you parked your car. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Disclaimer: Please check all applicable regulations in your location before parking.
Removed flickering icons from the map.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful design, intuitive interface, needs more data
Great idea team and great work! I really like using the app and think it has a very user-friendly design. Especially since users need a simple app to interact with when they are trying to find parking. (One small thing here is that I found the blue arrow icon challenging to activate for opening directions...) I really enjoy the transparency of the top screen banner (wifi icon, time, etc) that shows the maps underneath.
I only tried this in downtown San Jose and it definitely helped me find parking/garages! I would really love to see more data around pricing and then also an easier way to compare rates. Specifically in San Jose, rate info was a bit sparse.
Great idea, awful reliability
This is a great idea for an app, and the one thing it IS excellent for is finding parking garages. It simplifies that process hugely and it's intuitive and easy to use.
That's it though. I have memory problems and I was trying to use this app to remember where I parked because it's easy for me to lose my car. So I would park it and note in the app where I parked it. When I opened my app later, it would have logged me out and lost the memory of where I'd parked. It doesn't do this all the time, but I can't figure out what makes it happen, so it's unreliability in an app that needs, more than most, to be reliable before anything else.
Could be a great app if they fix some stuff. Right now it's not.
So convenient! Lowered blood pressure
App is so useful especially when driving around an area with a lot of confusing parking signs and one way streets like SF. It can be a pain to know which roads are one way so the navigation is very helpful in directing route and the clear parking hours takes guess work out of parking. Would recommend for anyone who drives in a densely populated urban area or one with difficult parking in general. I wish i had used this when I was living in LA.
- Streetline, Inc.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © @2011-2018 Streetline, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.