Parker – Find open, available parking
By Streetline, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find open, available parking spots in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Boston, Indianapolis and more; see prices and hours for 24,000 garages and lots; one touch turn-by-turn voice navigation
Parker shows you where open parking spaces are right now in more than 30 cities and universities in the US and the UK, while also giving you access to information for over 24,000 parking lots and garages. Simply select a street with available spots or garage on the map and get turn-by-turn voice navigation. You'll also get instant access to prices, payment options, and hours.
Up to the minute parking availability is offered in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Boston, Venice Beach, Studio City, Indianapolis, Reno, Fort Lauderdale and Ellicott City, MD, as well as at Clemson University and Oregon State University, with more on the way. To see a longer list, scroll below.
Features of Parker include:
- Find open parking spots, and even see on which side of the street you’ll find them.
- Use filters to only show spots that meet your preferences. (No coins? Not a problem – we can show you where bills or credit cards are accepted. Need accessible parking? We can show you availability for that, too.)
- View prices, payment options, hours (e.g., street parking free after 7PM), and more.
- One touch, turn-by-turn voice navigation quickly directs you to your preferred parking location.
- Built-in timer reminds you when your meter is about to expire.
- “Walk-to-Car” provides directions back to your car.
Up to the minute parking information for locations including…
Case Western Reserve University, OH
Ellicott City, MD
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New York City - The Bronx, Roosevelt Island
New Brunswick, NJ
Oregon State University
Redwood City, CA
San Carlos, CA
San Mateo, CA
Studio City, CA
University of Maryland, College Park
Venice Beach, CA
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Parker will briefly use GPS in the background when it detects that you have parked your car or driven away from a parking spot. This allows Parker to show you where you parked your car.
What's New in Version 4.7.3
Watch your privacy
The seems ok, not used it much HOWEVER I just noticed that it had registered to receive motion and fitness tracking data. Only apple Heath has registered I see no either applications and I have no idea why this app would need this access!!!!