The Parkersburg News and Sentinel All Access
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stay on top of news from Parkersburg and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Parkersburg News and Sentinel on your iPhone or iPad. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The News and Sentinel is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Parkersburg area. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Parkersburg News and Sentinel covers the communities of Parkersburg, North Hills, Marietta, Vienna, Williamstown, Belleville, Blennerhassett, Boaz, Cedar Grove, Central, Dallison, Davisville, Deerwalk, Fort Neal, Kanawha, Lubeck, Mineral Wells, Pettyville, Rockport, Volcano, Walker, Washington and Waverly. Schools that are included in The Parkersburg News and Sentinel coverage area include Marietta College, Washington State Community College, Ohio Valley University, WVU at Parkersburg, Parkersburg High School, Parkersburg South High School, Williamstown High School, as well as the Belpre, Frontier High, Fort Frye, Marietta, Waterford, Warren school districts in Ohio. The Parkersburg News and Sentinel serves north central West Virginia including Wood, Jackson and Pleasants counties as well as southeastern Ohio including Washington, Noble, Monroe and Morgan counties.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Updated with iOS 10 support
minor bug fixes
Your app gives nothing. It doesn’t even give an opportunity to subscribe. Useless.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Presteligence
- © 2016 Presteligence
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.