ParkHouston Parking – Find Parking in Houston
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The ParkHouston app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Houston. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the ParkHouston app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use ParkHouston?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the ParkHouston app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the ParkHouston app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on upcoming and active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Slow, unresponsive & broken app.
Slow, unresponsive app.
I could never get it to work.
It Kept saying the zone I was trying to use was unavailable for parking even though it was 12 noon and parked cars filled the block!
Signs said block was available for parking!
I then Tried the zone across street and it kept saying server was unresponsive. Quit app and relaunched to same response.
Why is there a different app for Houston? I used the standard ParkMobile app for years here without issue, but had trouble getting it to work today, so I downloaded the ParkHouston App because the meters had that name.
Same issues across both apps.
Sluggish. Threw constant errors saying I couldn't park, then when retried, said server unresponsive.
Ended up using the meter which was slow as molasses to print ticket.
Please fix the server or fix the app. Was great to use before these problems.
Easy to Use
Love the ease of this app! Truly convenient. The pay station wasn’t working and I needed to park at this particular location so I downloaded the app and paid for the parking there! Super easy to use!
Doctors office spot
It’s awesome when the machine is broken, but not so awesome when the app is crashing.
You can save spots.
Also it warns you when your spots about to expire and to add time without running down.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 127.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.