Parkinson mPower study app
By Sage Bionetworks, a Not-For-Profit Research Organization
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How can we together better manage the symptoms of Parkinson disease?
Living with Parkinson disease means coping with symptoms that change daily. Yet these daily changes are not tracked frequently enough. Parkinson mPower is a personal tool and research instrument to track symptoms of Parkinson disease, review trends and share this information with researchers.
Sage Bionetworks, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research organization in collaboration with University of Rochester welcomes you to use Parkinson mPower to track your symptoms and take part in the world's largest and most comprehensive study of this disease.
The Parkinson mPower app uses questionnaires, sensor data from your phone and optional wearable device data to help you track your condition 24x7.
● Innovative activity-based measurements of Parkinson symptoms that include a memory game, finger tapping, voice recording, and walking.
● Share insights and partner with researchers
● Get educated about symptom variations
● Import daily physical activity measurement though Apple Health app
To join this study you need to:
• Be 18 or older
• Have Parkinson disease or not (be a control).
• Be a U.S. resident
• Have a personal iPhone 4S or newer running iOS 8.0 or above and is compatible with latest generation iPod touch.
This app will read and/or write data from Apple's Health App with your permission.
Together we are taking a bold first step to establish a partnership between you and Parkinson researchers in ways that will help us learn from one another. Install Parkinson mPower app today and let’s work together to better understand this disease.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: After you join the study, we will send you a copy of your signed consent form to your email address. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive it.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Fixes a bug found in 1.4 where sometimes the PIN keypad would be invisible.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 18, 2017
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sage Bionetworks, a Not-For-Profit Research Organization
- © 2015-2017, Sage Bionetworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.