Tired of circling for parking? So are we. That's why we developed our One Touch Parking™ solution that helps you easily find and book parking in advance or on the spot with a single touch. Parking is just not worth worrying about.
ParkJockey is currently available in New York, Miami, Chicago, and all major cities in the U.K.
Features & Benefits:
• Save money: Easily compare prices across parking locations near your destination.
• Travel lighter: No need to carry cash – all transactions are processed through the credit card on file.
• Peace of mind: Book in advance with ParkJockey and know you have a guaranteed spot waiting for you. The price at ParkJockey is always less than or same as the price asked on the spot.
• Be rewarded for your loyalty: ParkJockey offers a loyalty rewards program for all users.
• ParkJockey now supports the ability to pay for your parking with PayPal
• Lots of usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
System needs work, app is pretty good
I've utilized this app twice, so far. The first time I used my phone number and paid at the garage. No problem.
The second time, I used the app to pay $7 for all day parking, when I got to the garage, however, the License Plate Recofnition wouldn't recognize my plate AND this time the machine to enter your phone number or LP wasn't working.
No button to call for help, meanhwhile a line was forming behind me. I had to back up and call their customer support line which had me on hold for 10 minutes. I was late for work. Canceled my daily pass and won't be using this service again.
I used this app while in the Wynwood area of Miami and it was so helpful with finding reasonable parking rates. The only thing I wish I could do is move the map around, but it is generally easy to use and navigate.
Worst garages worst app worst company ....will not park again
They leave one machine with a line of 15 people waiting to get your car because they know that if you have to stand there another half hour you’ve got to keep paying their exorbitant rates. Literally the line out the door to try and get your car. Should be close down
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.