ParkMe: The award-winning free app that helps you find and reserve the closest and cheapest parking around. Save money and time. Your spot is guaranteed!
ParkMe shows how much you should expect to pay for parking before you arrive. With prices laid out on the map, you can easily compare parking options. In a growing number of cities, ParkMe shows you real-time available parking and allows you to even reserve a parking spot at certain lots and garages. That way you can avoid circling the block for hours, and get on with your day faster.
ParkMe's database contains parking spots in over 500 cities around the world.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Austin, Houston, Washington D.C., San Diego, Santa Monica, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Boston, Phoenix, New Orleans, Portland, Miami...
Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Quebec City...
London, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Vienna...
...plus hundreds of other cities!
• Reservations: In a growing number of cities you can now reserve and pay for parking in advance, saving you time and money.
• Rates: See rates calculated on the map just for you, as well as detailed rate cards for thousands of parking facilities.
• Lots & Garages: Check the real-time occupancy of lots & garages in a growing number of metro areas across the United States.
• Street Parking: See a live map of available street parking in select cities, including Downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica, and San Francisco!
• Parking Timer: Set a timer to help you avoid overstaying your visit at the meter, or to keep you safe on street sweeping day.
• Direct to Driveway: When you get directions to a lot or garage, you'll be pointed to the nearest driveway, not just the street address.
• bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
App not responding
Recently, I used the app to park at my usual spot, however the pricing changed since I’ve last been there. I took a picture of the pricing chart in hopes of updating the information in the app, but it wasn’t possible. Tried updating the price for the parking area, but the app would close on me. I would click on update info and select my photo, but as soon as I hit submit the app would close itself. I really don’t get it. Wouldn’t you want people to update the pricing so the app would be more accurate? I’ve also had trouble in the past with it loading an area in which I would like to park, but it seems to be fine now.
Used this app to look for temporary parking for the forum and they said I can park at this facility. The app said it was open 24/7, free, and even used as a pick up point for airport shuttles. I left my car there in Friday thinking I can get it the next day but I came to find out the gate was locked and my car was locked in there. The app did not provide any business hours and I thought it was normal bc it said 24/7 parking. I still don’t have my car and I have to go home tonight. They were very vague with the information and I definitely did do my research on it. Don’t get this app!
Trying to book a spot i have booked several other times. Looks like maybe there has been a buyout or change of business model. Spot now refers to Parking Panda which is okay i guess but reservations fail with error saying that a vehicle plate number is required. I dont see a place to enter this information. I will try this again another time but i downloaded Parking Panda to see if i can complete checkout.
- INRIX, Inc
- 70.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © INRIX, Inc. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.