With over 10 million users, ParkMobile is a smarter way to park. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in garages and stadium venues across the country. ParkMobile is available in over 350 cities including New York, San Francisco, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Why Use ParkMobile?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking right on your mobile device
• Extend your parking time remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots in garages ahead of time to save up to 50% off drive-up rates
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Available in more than 3000 locations coast-to-coast including stadiums, airports, universities and more.
How It Works:
• On- and Off-Street Parking: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park, and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search the area where you want to park and select the specific garage location. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
Thanks for downloading the ParkMobile app and discovering a smarter way to park.
Visa Checkout fix for iOS 12
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Terribly unreliable - caused me a parking ticket l
I don’t even have time to list all the things all the things that went wrong with this terrible functioning, unreliable app. I parked my car and walked off, opening to app to pay for my parking. The app then bugged out and had issue after issue. First, it would randomly sign me out and and wouldn’t let me sign back in, telling me my info was incorrect, or simply loading forever. Once it finally started realizing my info WAS correct, I tried to click on a zone and it wouldn’t load it. Then, when it finally did load it, it kept telling me I didn’t have a payment method on file, despite having used it before. When I went to add a payment method, it showed that I did indeed still have a payment method on file. I continuously opened and closed the app, again and again trying to get it to simply function properly, and every time it was a different issue, different bug. Eventually I became so frustrated with it that I went and grabbed my wallet, walked all the way back down to the parking space to pay manually, and upon arrival realized that I had received a parking ticket in the time that I spent trying to simply get to app to function.
The app fails at the simplest levels, and is just terrible and unreliable in general. An app like this is supposed to be reliable - that’s the whole idea. Don’t waste your time on this.
Update 9/18: in response to ParkMobiles apology and offer to assist via email, I sent my third email support request on 11 August (previous emails on and 21 and 29 June) and not one email has been responded to. Stop acting like you have customer service when you clearly don’t. Bottom line: good app, convenient, but you’ll never ever get a refund should anything not work perfectly! And no one from “customer support” will ever respond to your emails.
The app is good and does what is says, but customer support is non-existent. The app warns that the service is merely a financial transaction tool between municipalities and the meter so the app developer will NOT process refunds. However the app offers an opportunity to forward your comments to the city to request a refund. I received an automated email once the ticket was opened, then nothing. I’ve sent follow up emails and not even an acknowledgment, nothing. The original email says it was from the park mobile helpdesk, but I’m pretty certain one doesn’t even exist. Why offer to facilitate communication with the municipality if you’re not going to do it in the first place and then not even get back to the customer with any update(s) much less an actual resolution. It’s been over a month and nothing.
I apologize for the extreme delay in response from our Help Desk service. This is not typical of the type of support we provide, and I am so very sorry that you've been adversely affected by our higher than normal support ticket volume. Please send an email with your account details to email@example.com and we will take are of this for you right away. We have separate stream for emails sent to the email address mentioned above and all have been responded to and addressed. I would suggest sending the email again to be sure it was sent to correct address.
Glitch caused me to get a parking ticket, but developers ultimately reimbursed me
I parked and saw that parking could be paid through this app. I downloaded the app, entered my vehicle and payment information, entered the zone where I was parking, set it to pay for two hours ($2.85). I got confirmation and even saw the clock start counting down. I go to lunch, then come back to a $42 parking ticket. I check the app and somehow there is nothing in my activity history.
Edit: I have sent the information as they requested. The event happened exactly as described above. I will update my review to include how this is handled once it is resolved.
Edit #2: I've upgraded my review to 4 stars. The app didn't work and I got a ticket, but I was surprised to find that the developers actually responded to this, they investigated, and ultimately reimbursed me the price of the ticket. That's excellent customer service, which unfortunately isn't common these days. And for the record, I used the app again a couple of weekends ago (I made sure to take a screenshot this time) and it worked fine, so I'm not sure what happened with that first one.
Parkmobile is not coded in a way that will stop or remove transaction history after being initiated successfully. If you will, please send an email with your account details and a copy of your citation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 97.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ParkMobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.