Parkmobile - Parking made easy with mobile app
By Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Parking just got a whole lot easier! Parkmobile provides a better and more convenient way to pay for parking using your mobile phone.
Parkmobile’s perks include:
• Pay for parking with your phone. No more quarters!
• Simplified map view showing nearby zones
• Know when your parking session is almost up with timely notifications.
• No more going back to the meter - simply extend your parking time from the app
• Save your car and payment information for a speedier parking experience
• Quickly change vehicle information for guest cars
• Customizable notifications will tell you when your parking is about to expire
• Track parking expenses with a full history of your parking sessions
• Use the Parkmobile app across the country in hundreds of cities
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Some of our most popular locations include:
• Top Cities: Atlanta, Washington DC, Houston, Dallas, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Fort Worth, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Charlotte, New Orleans, Miami, Oakland, Chicago, Milwaukee, Boston, Palm City Market, Newport Beach, Ponce City Market, Santa Cruz, Providence, Los Angeles (LA), New Haven
• Universities: Cornell University, University of Arkansas, Boise State, Arizona State University, University of Southern California, Texas A&M, University of Colorado, Georgia Tech, University of Virginia
• Transit authorities: MTA (NY), CTA (Chicago), METRA (Chicago), RTD (Denver)
Venues: Fenway Park (Boston), Soldier Field (Chicago), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Barclays Center (NYC), Prudential Center (Newark)
For a complete list of our locations, go to us.parkmobile.com.
Description of permissions used by the app:
• Location Services - To provide nearby parking zones and offers. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Camera - Used for scanning QR codes for parking
• Notifications – To alert you when your parking will expire
We love receiving feedback. Find a bug? Have a great new idea for us? Just want to tell us how much you love us? Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need immediate help please email us at email@example.com
If you received a ticket, check your parking session to ensure that the license plate, zone number, space number (if applicable), and time of the transaction, corresponds with the information listed on the ticket. Follow the instructions listed on the ticket to dispute.
In the unlikely event that you received a ticket during a valid parking session, you must contact the parking authority. Parkmobile does not own, operate, manage, or enforce the parking areas. We do not issue parking penalties and we cannot review or remove them for you. If you do not have a session active at the time you were ticketed, it is possible that you didn't confirm the transaction before starting it. It is important to wait for a confirmation message to ensure your parking has started, whether starting it in the app, on the website, or by phone.
What's New in Version 5.3
Bug fixes and enhancements
Fix your dang app
1. You need to curate a specific time for the parking expiration. Yesterday I got a $50 de parking ticket
2. If one installs your app or the update you need to check if they have notifications turned off. To actually have you set a notification and not get notified is no fun
3. It would be nice to see what the time to end would be when you select a duration. That's a user friendly tip
Other than that it's handy that your app allows for paying for parking with my finger :-). But you should have a user friendly application. And yes you need to make a iPhone watch app so I can get zapped on my wrist that my parking is about to expire.
New Design Confusing
Whats the point of a redesign unless without adding new features? This app needs to add descriptions on payment method so that you can designate between personal and business payment methods. The app treats all payment methods as interchangeable which is bot he case for me. The ability to create separate business and personal profiles with the ability to easily switch between them would be a useful addition. This is how Uber and Lyft do it. Also as others have commented showing the actual time that your session ends instead of a count down would make it usable. The count down is stupid. Its like the designer never actually tried to use the app.
The meaning of "enhancement" in Alice-through-the-Looking-Glass English
Don't you just love it when an app is enhanced to a point of worthlessness?
Used to be that when I opened my app, my favorites were front and center, and I was parked in a few screen touches. Now I have to find my favorites list. When I get there, I can edit the favorites but can't use them. I have to remember the zone number and start a session manually.
The queen in Alice through the Looking Glass famously said that a word "means what I say it means - nothing less and nothing more." Such it is in this app's use of the word enhancement.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Parkmobile USA, Inc
- © 2017 Parkmobile, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.