Parkmobile - Parking made easy with mobile app
By Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Parkmobile provides a new and better way to pay for parking using your mobile phone, making paid parking is easier than ever! Parkmobile allows you to:
• Pay for parking with your phone. No more quarters!
• Save time going back to the meter -- just extend your parking time from the app.
• Know when parking time is almost up with simple notifications.
• Stop worrying about a dysfunctional parking meter.
• Find the best parking spots.
• Locate your car with GPS.
• Save your car and payment information.
• Quickly change vehicle information for guest cars.
• Optional notifications to tell you when your paid parking will expire in 15 minutes.
• Track parking expenses, change account settings or print report.
• Register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones to one vehicle.
• Use Parkmobile app in any location where Parkmobile is available (e.g. New Haven users can go and use our app in any other City including Cities surrounding New Haven)
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Millions of people have signed up. Registering with us is quick, easy, free, and you’re under no obligation to use Parkmobile. Some of our most popular locations include:
• Top Cities: New York City (NYC), Atlanta, Washington DC, Houston, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Fort Worth, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Charlotte, New Orleans, Miami, Oakland, Chicago, Milwaukee, Boston, Palm City Market, Newport Beach, Ponce City Market, Santa Cruz, Providence, Los Angeles (LA), New Orleans, New Haven
• Airports: Chicago O’Hare, Chicago Midway, Washington Thurgood Marshall, New Orleans International, George Bush International
• Universities: University of Wisconsin, Cornell University, University of Arkansas, Arizona State University, University of Southern California
• Transit authorities: MTA (NY), CTA (Chicago), METRA (Chicago), RTD (Denver)
• Venues: Fenway Park (Boston), Soldier Field (Chicago), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Barclays Center (NYC), Prudential Center (Newark)
For a complete list of our locations and parking garages, go to www.parkmobile.com.
Description of permissions used by the app:
• Network Communication - Needed to communicate with parking servers.
• Your Location - to provide parking offers. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Camera - Used for scanning QR codes stickers for parking
• Storage - For saving app settings to the phone.
• Control Near-Field Communication - Used for scanning NFC stickers for parking
Parkmobile USA is an American-based company with offices and a call center in the U.S. We’re one of the largest cashless parking providers in the country.
We love receiving feedback. Find a bug? Have a great new idea for us? Just want to tell us how much you love us? Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need immediate help please email us at email@example.com
We hope you park with us soon!
If you received a ticket, check your parking session to ensure that the license plate, zone number, space number (if applicable), and time of the transaction, corresponds with the information listed on the ticket. Follow the instructions listed on the ticket to dispute.
In the unlikely event that you received a ticket during a valid parking session, you must contact the parking authority. Parkmobile does not own, operate, manage, or enforce the parking areas. We do not issue parking penalties and we cannot review or remove them for you. If you do not have a session active at the time you were ticketed, it is possible that you didn't confirm the transaction in order to start it. It is important to wait for a confirmation message to ensure your parking has started, whether starting it in the app, on the website, or by phone.
What's New in Version 4.5.5
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Buggy app and poor customer service
I had one instance where I wanted to use this app to pay for parking. I had to setup my profile in the app which was very painful when I got to the point to entering the payment method. I wanted to link it to PayPal which I repeatedly did but when presented with payment methods at the time of purchasing a parking session it would not show me a PayPal option. After retrying several times I was able to use my configured PayPal method. Then when I was able to actually checkout and pay for the session the session time was locked in for 4 minutes of parking with no way to seemingly alter that. I only caught that after buying a parking session. That 4 minute session cost $10. To make sure I was legally parked, I ended up paying at the electronic meter at the lot and was charged $3 for a 120 minute session by the lot directly. I emailed customer service to see if I could be refunded the fee of $10 for a 4 minute session given I had just purchased 120 minutes for $3 from the lot directly and haven't received any response. I would steer clear from this app.
Really Changed the Way I Park in DC
Sure, every so often there is a hiccup, but that isn't often. This app works 99% of the time and has been a game changer in terms of the way I can park now. I don't have have to worry about rushing to feed the meter when I'm in a meeting. I don't have to worry if I don't have enough quarters. I also don't have to pay a $25 parking garage fee because I am not sure how long I'll be and don't want to chance parking on the street. It is really convenient. I wish you could have more than 5 favorites. I park downtown and have 4-5 streets I will usually park on. The ParkMobile numbers are different on each side of the street. It would be helpful to save 15-20 favorites. I feel it's changed my behavior for parking, much like Uber for catching rides!
Good but could use some work
This app saves me a lot of time once I had everything setup (which was a bit of a pain). Being on a college campus if it's close to time for classes to begin it's faster than standing in line at a Pay Station. However, only being able to save two cards causes an issue when I have to delete and add another. I have 3 cards I use at various times for separate business, personal and school expenses. In other areas I've used other parking pay apps that do not charge an extra fee for the transaction or they allow a small charge for unlimited monthly transactions. (For example $20 to park for a month with pro-rated parking fees). All the little things aside it's definitely preferred over having nothing at all.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 10, 2016
- Version: 4.5.5
- Size: 76.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Parkmobile USA, Inc
- © 2016 Parkmobile, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.