With over 9 million users, ParkMobile is a smarter way to park. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in garages and stadium venues across the country. ParkMobile is available in over 350 cities including New York, San Francisco, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Why Use ParkMobile?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking right on your mobile device
• Extend your parking time remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots in garages ahead of time to save up to 50% off drive-up rates
• Find areas of the city where there is available parking and avoid areas where there’s no parking
• Available in more than 3000 locations coast-to-coast including stadiums, airports, universities and more.
How It Works:
• On- and Off-Street Parking: Enter the zone number on the posted signs in your area. Select the amount of time you want to park, and start your session. Extend time in the app if you are running late.
• Parking Reservations: Search the area where you want to park and select the specific garage location. Choose the date/time and complete your reservation. Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility.
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay and most major credit cards
• Parking Availability feature shows streets with open parking spots in your area
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
Thanks for downloading the ParkMobile app and discovering a smarter way to park.
Good news for Masterpass users! We’ve improved the checkout process. No need to log in every time you pay. Just log in once and you are all set. Make sure to reauthorize your Masterpass account to active this new feature.
Don’t miss a second of the big game or concert because you can’t find parking. Make event parking reservations right in the ParkMobile app! Just select the “reserve” icon, search for your venue and you will find all the upcoming event parking options. Available in hundreds of stadiums, arenas and theaters across the country.
Ratings and Reviews
Awful app and help is unreachable.
I am going to have to delete the useless app because my bank card was stopped due to fraud, and I cannot enter my new number. No help available and not user friendly. Went into every conceivable help category and received no information that worked. It said I can change the card by tapping on the old one and reenter. Well that isn’t true. I spend 10 minutes trying to park before I got down on the floor of my car doing the search for coins. Then I went to my communities parking to complain about their app and they won’t take complaints - I have to contact an uncontactable company. So this company has total control of parking in my community and they have no way of being held accountable for how miserably their app works. I sat down at home and have been working on this for 1/2 an hour already without resolution in changing my payment. This is a junk poorly supported app and I have no choice but to erase it. What a crock and what bs. I am going to write a letter to my council members to let them know that this app is not workable and the parking office doesn’t want to hear it. Communities need to hold these companies accountable when they have dedicated their technology to this monopoly. Idiocy and incompetence.
I do apologize that you were having some trouble updating your payment information within the mobile app. The app only allows for there to be two credit cards saved onto the account and in order to remove them and have the ability to add another card you will simply swipe left on the card information that you want to remove and the app will give you the option to add a payment method. if you are still having some trouble send an email with your account details to email@example.com and we will assist you in updating your account.
So far so good
I hate to pay for parking because I’m an entitled rich white man, but if I’m going to have to endure the injustice of not just doing what I want when I want where I want, I can at least purchase the minimum park time while I sit here waiting for my daughter to get her stitches out and get notified when I run out of time so I can run down and put more money in the oh wait I’m getting a notification now that I’m running low on time I gotta go whaaaat I don’t gotta go I just click on extend my time while I sit here on my comfy bottom writing reviews for all my favorite apps and complaining about the barbarity if having to pay for parking why can’t They send servants to my house who could just carry me overhead while someone feeds me grapes. If I can’t live in that reality, I’ll at least pay for my parking virtually without interacting with people or parking meters oh no I think the receptionist wants to say something look away look away she said my name I gotta go now.
Will charge you outside of parking meter hours
Make sure you watch out what you are paying for.
Make sure you know metered hours because the Parkmobile app will charge you regardless.
I downloaded this app so I could pay for my parking and not miss my train. The app works fine except for one very bothersome component: It does not tell you what time to what time you are obligated to pay for parking. Instead it allows you to pay for parking at all hours of the day and night. I paid for parking from 8:15am - 4:15pm. There are no signs inside of the parking lot telling you the metered hours. So I paid those 8 hours. However, while I was still away I wasn’t going to be able to make it back until after 5pm so I paid $0.35 from 4:15pm to 5:15pm. I then paid again until 6:15pm. Even though the metered hours are only from 9am-5pm the app lets you pay their transaction fee during these off hours when you don’t have to pay for parking!
Oh no! We sincerely apologize that you were cited using our service, and for the frustration that it has caused you. We'd be more than happy to look into the details of your experience, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to make this right for you.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 101.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ParkMobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.