Parkmobile - Parking made easy with mobile app
By Parkmobile USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Parkmobile provides a new and better way to pay for parking using your mobile phone, making paid parking is easier than ever! Parkmobile allows you to:
• Pay for parking with your phone. No more quarters!
• Save time going back to the meter -- just extend your parking time from the app.
• Know when parking time is almost up with simple notifications.
• Stop worrying about a dysfunctional parking meter.
• Find the best parking spots.
• Locate your car with GPS.
• Save your car and payment information.
• Quickly change vehicle information for guest cars.
• Optional notifications to tell you when your paid parking will expire in 15 minutes.
• Track parking expenses, change account settings or print report.
• Register multiple vehicles to one cell phone number and multiple cell phones to one vehicle.
• Use Parkmobile app in any location where Parkmobile is available (e.g. New Haven users can go and use our app in any other City including Cities surrounding New Haven)
You’ll find Parkmobile in private and public parking lots, on city streets, at airports, stadiums and just about anywhere you park. Millions of people have signed up. Registering with us is quick, easy, free, and you’re under no obligation to use Parkmobile. Some of our most popular locations include:
• Top Cities: New York City (NYC), Atlanta, Washington DC, Houston, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Fort Worth, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Charlotte, New Orleans, Miami, Oakland, Chicago, Milwaukee, Boston, Palm City Market, Newport Beach, Ponce City Market, Santa Cruz, Providence, Los Angeles (LA), New Orleans, New Haven
• Airports: Chicago O’Hare, Chicago Midway, Washington Thurgood Marshall, New Orleans International, George Bush International
• Universities: University of Wisconsin, Cornell University, University of Arkansas, Arizona State University, University of Southern California
• Transit authorities: MTA (NY), CTA (Chicago), METRA (Chicago), RTD (Denver)
• Venues: Fenway Park (Boston), Soldier Field (Chicago), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Barclays Center (NYC), Prudential Center (Newark)
For a complete list of our locations and parking garages, go to www.parkmobile.com.
Description of permissions used by the app:
• Network Communication - Needed to communicate with parking servers.
• Your Location - to provide parking offers. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Camera - Used for scanning QR codes stickers for parking
• Storage - For saving app settings to the phone.
• Control Near-Field Communication - Used for scanning NFC stickers for parking
Parkmobile USA is an American-based company with offices and a call center in the U.S. We’re one of the largest cashless parking providers in the country.
We love receiving feedback. Find a bug? Have a great new idea for us? Just want to tell us how much you love us? Please send any feedback you have to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need immediate help please email us at email@example.com
We hope you park with us soon!
If you received a ticket, check your parking session to ensure that the license plate, zone number, space number (if applicable), and time of the transaction, corresponds with the information listed on the ticket. Follow the instructions listed on the ticket to dispute.
In the unlikely event that you received a ticket during a valid parking session, you must contact the parking authority. Parkmobile does not own, operate, manage, or enforce the parking areas. We do not issue parking penalties and we cannot review or remove them for you. If you do not have a session active at the time you were ticketed, it is possible that you didn't confirm the transaction in order to start it. It is important to wait for a confirmation message to ensure your parking has started, whether starting it in the app, on the website, or by phone.
What's New in Version 4.5.4
Bug fixes and enhancements
I use this app almost everyday for work. In my city, I can park, leave, and park again anywhere else in town without ending my session. I just wish they had a way to remind you your session was still running after you end your parking for the day
Easy to use and works every time. Much better than carrying lose change or sticking my credit card into yet another reader on the street! It's worth the transaction fee too.
Still does not include support for the larger iPhones
The new phones of been out for a YEAR. This company seems like a fairly innovative one. Yet they cannot put in the very simple layouts needed in order to support the new phone resolutions. And I suspect it is probably not been recompiled for 64-bit. Do these people know just how exactly easy it is to make these changes when Apple does just about everything except actually do them for you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 18, 2016
- Version: 4.5.4
- Size: 76.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Parkmobile USA, Inc
- © 2016 Parkmobile, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.