Parkour Flight 2 is the continuation of a realistic parkour simulator that comes to a new level of quality. Freedom of movement, new tricks, more realistic graphics, improved physics and much more is already waiting for you.
Freely move around the game levels, climb on any buildings and perform the breathtaking tricks. Combine the backflip, gainer, layout, twist and more.
- Realistic physics;
- Pleasant graphics;
- Interesting game levels at which you can move freely;
- Many sets of clothes for the hero;
- Discover achievements and get rewards;
- Support for leaderboards. Do as many tricks as possible to earn more points and become a champion.
- Added day and night in the levels;
- The return of the previous control of the hero (can be changed in the settings);
- Improved graphics performance;
- Now the game menu has become more convenient;
- Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is amazing and I downloaded it as soon as I saw it. I have the original as well and they are both fantastic. I LOVE the new free roam aspect, were you can run around and choose exactly what you want to flip off of. I’ve always wanted a game like that and it is finally here. Thank You! Here are just a few suggestions for the future. Maybe add a local or online multiplayer free roam and competition mode so you could play with your friends. Also maybe add a level creator and level publisher so you could have community content so people always have somewhere new to flip around. Another obvious is to just add more levels, which I’m sure you will do, and more trick variants. Thank you again, and I love this game!
Great game but needs some changes
I think you should be able to change how fast you flip once you have maxed out the speed of your flip,sometimes it’s fun to do slow gainers and I can’t do it anymore because I flip to fast, also there needs to be way bigger jumps like way bigger. I also suggest that on free mode you can mark a spot where you spawn because it’s annoying climbing back up to a jump when you do it
This is almost exactly what I wanted with the original game. However, I feel like it would more enjoyable if the controls were not inverted. Also, having a level editor would be neat. It would also be interesting if there were platformer like levels were you have to reach a goal.
- Alexander Bukharev
- 246.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Alexander Bukharev
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.