The Parrot Audio Suite app lets you simultaneously configure the settings for the Zik headphones and the Zikmu Solo speaker designed by Starck.
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
The Parrot Audio Suite application allows to adjust the settings of your Parrot Zik wireless Headphones.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
Bugfixes for ipad
Ratings and Reviews
App is unusable for my iPhone 6S Plus
App is currently unusable as it says you cannot use unless you update your firmware and the firmware says unsupported URL when it tries to update, also their update through micro USB on my PC instructions do not work. I've owned 2 Parrot AR drones, these original Ziks, and was about to purchase the newest bebop drone and I won't be purchasing anymore parrot products until I see a big change in their customer service. So disappointing :(
This app is not compatible with...
the first generation Zik headphones. There is a separate app that Parrot makes for the Zik 2.0 and 3.0. I give it five stars because it does what it says and I’ve used it with the first generation Ziks since they first came out.
Not buying any Parrot product until this is fixed.
I am having the same issue as almost everyone. The app fails when I try to update my phones to 1.10. My Zik 1's are not recognized and all functions are useless save for the battery indicator. Oh boy? I am unable to update the phone on my Mac via USB as well. "No available app can open it"!
This poor support does not compel me to purchase Parrot products in the near future.
- 26 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 PARROT SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.