Travel to the farthest reaches of the universe while dodging asteroids and other surprises in this physics-based epic space adventure.
Easy to pick up, hard to master, Parsecs is a beautiful, fast-paced, twitch-gameplay, dodge-the-obstacles, endless runner with a space twist!
Warning! Flying into the sun will likely ruin your day.
• Easy and innovative control scheme, flick anywhere to move in that direction.
• Fast paced, exciting gameplay that calls for quick reflexes and creates awesome "close call" experiences.
• Use upgrades to progress deeper into space. Earn shields to survive longer and asteroid nukes to clear the way of danger ahead.
• Beautiful art. Spacescape backgrounds that change every 10 parsecs, 26 different planets, over 60 different asteroid combinations, suns, black holes, parallax stars and... asteroid bubbles?
• ReplayKit so you can share your epic space adventures with your friends.
• Game Center support complete with achievements and leaderboard.
• Universal app. Same great gameplay on every iOS device, dynamically balanced for any screen size.
• Parsecs Rewards - powered my mPLUS Rewards! Earn cool swag just by playing the game.
Update for iOS 10.3 support including few bug fixes and mPlus Rewards update. Thanks for playing and the feedback about the bugs! Cheers!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but mRewards stopped working today
Love the game; Now that I have all the extras, I'm accumulating XP without being able to spend it quickly enough (can only spend on asteroid nukes, but limit is 10).
Problem today ... mPlus rewards interface seems to have gone down, right in the middle of collecting today's points. I'm running iOS 10.3.2.
So, I was asked to reconsider my review by the developer, as I've been told that mPlus rewards is being shut down (although it seems to still be working in the mPlaces app, so I'm not sure about that). I don't see why I need to reconsider my review, as I gave Parsecs 5 stars. I love the game, but feel my play has stagnated since there is nothing further to use my XP for except replenishing nukes. My main impetus for playing became just for the mPlus rewards. The app should be updated in my opinion
Developer Response ,
Hi there. The mPlus Places app is the companies IP, thus it is not being forced out like other developers who use their SDK. For independent developers, they are systematically shutting down the service, with mPlus Places shutting down in a couple months. The Cricket Rewards app is being moved to its own points economy and is not subject to the service shut down due to internal contracts. That said, thank you for the feedback. We are looking to have an update roll out with iOS 11, perhaps some sort of augmented reality gameplay mode. We are also considering other ships/upgrades for you to spend your XP on. Thank you for your feedback, cheers!
Very addictive and engaging game
Great game. Still trying to master it. Would like to see options for other worlds - perhaps going into alternate zone, what about a time warp zone? Also would like more choices for weapons - not just a wave blast, perhaps other types or time delay blast or mines or laser option
Nice lil app
Pretty good app for getting some quick mpoints used to have even better mpoints but it seems that they have been cut down on all the apps but this 1 seems 2 still get u a fair amt quickly. Cute simple game good 4 burning a few mins and grabbing some points 🙃
- Graceful Games LLC
- 129.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Graceful Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 750 XP $0.99
- 10,000 XP $4.99
- 4,000 XP $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.