The classic Pascal programming language for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Programming language is a perfect tool for studying, complex mathematical calculation, entertainment and many other useful tasks. The application is especially useful for learning the Pascal programming language. You have to buy compilations inside the application. Internet connection is required.
- The great programming tool on the AppStore.
- Your programming language for iOS is amazing!
* FEATURES *
- Compile and run your program.
- Text input before program run and text output.
- Enhanced source code editor with syntax highlighting, line numbers, color themes and additional keyboard.
- Import and export programs by iTunes or by email.
- Online language reference and several program samples.
* LIMITATIONS *
- Internet connection is required to compile and run a program.
- Graphics, network, file system and real-time input are not supported.
- Maximum running time of a program is 15 seconds.
Thanks for using the application!
Pascal is an influential imperative and procedural programming language, designed in 1968/9 and published in 1970 by Niklaus Wirth as a small and efficient language intended to encourage good programming practices using structured programming and data structuring.
A derivative known as Object Pascal designed for object-oriented programming was developed in 1985.
Pascal was developed by Niklaus Wirth and based on the ALGOL programming language, named in honor of the French mathematician and philosopher Blaise Pascal.
Prior to his work on Pascal, Wirth had developed Euler and ALGOL W and later went on to develop the Pascal-like languages Modula-2 and Oberon.
Initially, Pascal was largely, but not exclusively, intended to teach students structured programming. A generation of students used Pascal as an introductory language in undergraduate courses. Variants of Pascal have also frequently been used for everything from research projects to PC games and embedded systems. Newer Pascal compilers exist which are widely used.
Pascal was the primary high-level language used for development in the Apple Lisa, and in the early years of the Mac. Parts of the original Macintosh operating system were hand-translated into Motorola 68000 assembly language from the Pascal sources. The popular typesetting system TeX by Donald E. Knuth was written in WEB, the original literate programming system, based on DEC PDP-10 Pascal, while an application like Total Commander was written in Delphi (Object Pascal).
Object Pascal is still used for developing Windows applications. A cross-platform version called Free Pascal, with the Lazarus IDE, is popular with Linux users since it promises write once, compile anywhere, development.
Ratings and Reviews
Great. Definitely worth the purchase
It is really good for writing quick Pascal programs & testing out snippets of code when using my computer would be overkill. It also seems to adhere pretty well to FreePascal.
I bought the app so I don’t have to worry about running out of compiles it’s definitely worth the purchase price of $2.99.
It said: The program raises a runtime error.
What can I do?
Pay per compilation?
No thank you!
Developer Response ,
You can buy unlimited compilations and use the application as much as you want!
- Dmitry Kovba
- 749.6 KB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011-2017 Dmitry Kovba
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Compilations for Pascal Programming Language $2.99
- 100 Compilations for Pascal Programming Language $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.