Pashadelic: Shoot better photos with community and tool for landscape/cityscape photographers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**MUST have photography app for any landscape, cityscape and seascape photographers**
Built by passionate photographers to connect landscape and cityscape photographers around the world through photos, locations and common interests!
1. Connect YOU with other photographers through common interests and amazing photographic locations.
2. Allow YOU to discover new locations to shoot amazing photographs around the block or anywhere in the world.
3. Allow YOU to collect what you like, create a plan and be reminded when you are in the area of interest.
4. Provide YOU with tools to improve photography- such as Sun/Moon and Blue/Golden hour predictions by location.
5. Listen to YOUR needs to improve the service/feature to cater to your photographic needs better.
6. Improve your photography life.
• Available in English & Japanese.
Features for assisting a photo-shoot:
• Discover the next Magic-hour at glance.
• Discover the Magic-hours for up to 5 consecutive days at a location.
• Find the direction of Sun for any location and time.
• Find the direction of Moon for any location and time.
• Find Sunrise, Sunset times for any day.
• Find Moonrise, Moonset and Moon Phase times for any day.
Features for organizing and planning:
• Scout for new locations to shoot using the map or advanced search features.
• Discover locations through popular/new feed.
• Collect the locations / GPS coordinates of places you want to photograph.
• Organize the locations / GPS coordinates of places you want to photograph in a folder
• View the collected/bookmarked locations / geo-coordinates of places you want to photograph on the map
• Discover other photographers nearby or globally.
• Follow other photographers and discover where and what they are shooting.
• Share the photos you upload on Facebook or Twitter.
• Find what other photographers are collecting through your activity feed.
***Pashadelic in the MEDIA***
"You can find exactly where to snap the best scenes that a city has to offer."
- Digital Camera world
"If you love photography, and love exploring new areas to find exciting spots to take your photos, try Pashadelic."
"Pashadelic is a cool new app and website that focuses entirely on photos of landscapes, architecture, nature, and landmarks."
- The iPhone App Review
"Pashadelic is an app that's all about making and creating amazing photography."
What's New in Version 0.93
New photospot page
New landmark page
New tag page
I've used this app since it first came out. It was great when it first came out, but with every update, it just keeps getting better! Pashadelic is a great way to find great spots to capture a great landscape, and if you find a great spot of your own, you can then share it. No cell signal? No problem. You can upload it later and manually ping the location. Very interactive, easy to use interface and a chance to see other photographer's points of view.
For the reviewers who compare it to other apps like Instagram, they are missing the point a little. Pashadelic centers around photo locations for particular photography. Not only can you share your shots and their locations, if you are out somewhere and get an itch to spend an evening taking photos, you can find great locations near you. This is what makes Pashadelic unique from other photo apps. Though other apps also have GPS information, Pashadelic is themed for landscape and landmark photography exclusively and the database grows with every shared photo.
If you love sharing your photos, particularly landscapes and landmarks, pashadelic is THE app to have!!
Yes, you have to sign up, but the information asked of you is minimal, with options to add more detailed information at your discretion.
Give it a try and enjoy!!!
Opens your mind to new possibilities in photography
This application provides a photographer with that day's information about the available light in any location. I find the sun and moon chart particularly informative.
Great App with a ton on amazing photos!
This app makes it easy to find great scenic locations away from the traditional tourist attractions! The feature I use the most is locating where the moon and sun rise/set!