For the first time Revit Technologies developed and released the Pashto Dictionary application for iOS (iPhone and iPad) users in May 2012. Pashto Dicitonary was the first but still leading dictionary application of Pashto language on App Store.
A major upgrade of the application has just been completed and released in February 2016.
Improvements and new changes include the following:
1. Thousands of new Pashto and English words added to the database.
2. Journalism related word database added.
3. Add word to favourite list.
4. Add new words to the database.
5. Edit existing words.
6. Delete words from the database.
7. Share words with others with one click.
8. Existing bugs were fixed.
9. Compatibility with new devices added.
10. A new design and theme feature used.
11. The Pashto Dictionary is offered free of charge with ads.
Prerequisites: Please install Pashto Keyboard to search for Pashto words. We are also offering Pashto Keyboard on App Store for free.
We are committed to having frequent upgrades from now on to our Pashto Dictionary. We highly value our users' input in this regard. Should you have any suggestions or material that can add to the value to the Pashto Dictionary, please contact us via email or phone:
The application is completely free to use with ads. The ads revenue will help us to cover it's expenses.
Remove ads? Go to settings in the app and click REMOVE ADS.
To get more, please visit our website revittechnology.com
Email us: email@example.com
Search functionality improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Useful Dictionary
Best dictionary amongst the Pashto dictionaries
Thanks for the hard work, however, it lacks so many words and simple terms. If you can extract words from other sources, it would probably help a lot. I gave it two stars and looking forward to a huge upgrade in vocabulary. Thanks.
Hi! Most of the letter after ( s ) doesn't work, can you fix it,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.