PASS is the best app for sharing your photos. Now photographers and their clients can enjoy all their professional photos easily synced to their devices and viewable even if they’re offline!
• Gorgeous gallery with offline viewing
• Powerful sharing features
• Save your favorites
• Simple Downloads
• Instant syncing to all your devices
The biggest update EVER to the PASS mobile app is HERE!
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS! - Now, receive push notifications about the latest activity & orders from your PASS galleries!
- "Order Prints" button - Each gallery now includes a link that allows you to order prints through your mobile browser! Ordering prints just got easier!
- 64bit Optimization! The PASS App is now more efficient, faster, and smoother! We hired a bunch of micro-managing electrons to speed things up. ;-)
- Facebook API update for continued Facebook connectivity.
- Bug fixes for overall stability & better performance!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs iPhone X update but otherwise excellent!!
This app is really amazing for my photography business and I am very thankful to have it and use it almost daily. I can download Photos street from my iPhone and I typically use it when I want to share one of my photos on Instagram. I only wish it had an update for the iPhone X as it does not fill my entire screen currently. I also wish there was a link to view the photos on Safari. Other than those two things the app is very smooth and easy to use and like I said I use it almost every day!!
Great..but a little buggy
Overall I love this app. I use it for my personal photos as well as for client galleries. I love the ease of having all my photos at my fingertips without taking up space on my camera roll. Plus the gallery layout makes for a nice presentation. However, I've noticed the share to Instagram feature isn't working, which is frustrating. I'd like to be able to share an image straight to Instagram without having to go through multiple steps to get it there. Please fix this bug!
Helps me organize all photos
As a photographer this app is one of the handiest that I can think of. I have immediate access to all past photo shoots right at my fingertips on my iPad, or iPhone. At any given moment when with a potential client or vendor, I am able to pull up old weddings or photo shoots that may help demonstrate my skill set and style of photography. This is a Must have for all photographers! (Especially those who use "Pass")
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.