By Showitfast Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PASS is the best app for sharing your photos. Now photographers and their clients can enjoy all their professional photos easily synced to their devices and viewable even if they’re offline!
• Gorgeous gallery with offline viewing
• Powerful sharing features
• Save your favorites
• Simple Downloads
• Instant syncing to all your devices
What's New in Version 2.2
The biggest update EVER to the PASS mobile app is HERE!
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS! - Now, receive push notifications about the latest activity & orders from your PASS galleries!
- "Order Prints" button - Each gallery now includes a link that allows you to order prints through your mobile browser! Ordering prints just got easier!
- 64bit Optimization! The PASS App is now more efficient, faster, and smoother! We hired a bunch of micro-managing electrons to speed things up. ;-)
- Facebook API update for continued Facebook connectivity.
- Bug fixes for overall stability & better performance!
Great..but a little buggy
Overall I love this app. I use it for my personal photos as well as for client galleries. I love the ease of having all my photos at my fingertips without taking up space on my camera roll. Plus the gallery layout makes for a nice presentation. However, I've noticed the share to Instagram feature isn't working, which is frustrating. I'd like to be able to share an image straight to Instagram without having to go through multiple steps to get it there. Please fix this bug!
Helps me organize all photos
As a photographer this app is one of the handiest that I can think of. I have immediate access to all past photo shoots right at my fingertips on my iPad, or iPhone. At any given moment when with a potential client or vendor, I am able to pull up old weddings or photo shoots that may help demonstrate my skill set and style of photography. This is a Must have for all photographers! (Especially those who use "Pass")
As a professional photographer I have been using pass since it's inception. I have used many other services and find pass to be the easiest least time consuming service for professionals.
As an app it has never let me down, and has always worked well. I cannot speak for iPad air users but to address the one review that claims they lost images, this app cannot erase images! This app is a window to an online service.
I have never once had a problem with this piece of software not working for a customer.
Just a note, I do not work for PASS nor am I sponsored by pass.