Pass2U Wallet makes you add and manage all of your cards/tickets in Apple Wallet easily.
○ All Passes/Cards: You can add store cards, membership cards, reward cards, coupons, stamp cards, movie tickets, boarding passes, business cards, identity cards, community cards, gift cards, event tickets, transportation tickets, receipts, and etc., into Wallet.
○ Easily Create Passes: You can scan the barcodes of paper tickets/ plastic cards, manually enter the barcodes, read the barcodes in photos, or directly apply the pass templates on Pass Store to create Apple Wallet passes.
○ Effortless Management: You can search keywords, sort, delete, archive the different kind of Wallet passes which are created or issued by Pass2U.
○ Get Notifications Properly: You can enter event date or locations when creating a pass. It will show up the notification when you’re near the locations or close to the event date.
○ Pass Store: You can directly apply the pass templates or design the templates you like. You can also can update, delete, or preview the templates.
Some features are included in Pro version.
[ Frequently Asked Questions ]
1. Why aren't some barcode types used on Apple Wallet passes?
Since Apple Wallet passes only support the barcode type listed below currently:
One-Dimensional (1D) barcode: Code 128
Two-Dimensional (2D) barcode: QR code, Aztec code, PDF417
Other types of the barcodes can not be displayed in barcode area of Apple Wallet passes.
If the barcode on a pass can’t be read normally, please ask the merchant manually enter your barcode content to redeem.
[Noted] Pro Version: When scanning the barcode types (Code 39, Code 93, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC E) which are not supported by Apple Wallet, they will be converted into strip images and displayed on the top of store cards or coupons.
2. Why can't some merchants read the barcodes of Apple Wallet passes?
Since some merchants still use old barcode scanners which make other barcode types unable to be read. You can ask merchants manually enter your barcodes.
3. How can I backup all of my passes?
You can go to setting of iPhone > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on Wallet.
Once you would like to use another iPhone, you can log in with the same Apple ID and turn on Wallet for iCloud. Then you will see the passes issued by Pass2U on Pass2U Wallet.
4. How can I issue a lot of passes?
You could go to www.pass2u.net to design the models and send the passes to your customers.
If you have any comment or feedback about Pass2U Wallet, we’d love to hear you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now share Pass2U Wallet with friends to experience nice features and ease your life!
Pass2U Wallet concerns users’ privacy, support, and feedback. They encourage us to release more useful and fun features.
Increase character numbers in search bar
Ratings and Reviews
This app does NOT need for the dev to track my email address; there is no need to even have a user account. It's a choice the dev has made, and there is no transparency as to why an email address is required to use the app. (it is not "required", the dev is just using it as an excuse for collecting email addresses)
This app is a great start - but I'm not buying the upgrade until the dev stops talking out both sides of their mouth. $1.99 is a fair price to pay for an app that works - and respects user privacy.
1. As other folks have noted you need to pay for the full app immediately. This is not a big deal but...
2. The app seems very cloud dependent or poorly written as is frequently processing and accessing network for things that should be phone resident.
3. It’s unclear from the app and the web info if it requires a Facebook or Gmail login to work but I immediately regretted giving it the latter
4. I could not get the app to add a custom card (a library card) to my wallet at all even after giving it my gmail logon and paying the $2. Kept getting a “network login” error. I am using iPhone 7 with iOS version 11.2.6
Hi Burgercraft, please update to the new version, we provide "Sign up & Sign in with Email" without Facebook & Google account. Try again and give us good rating if you like it. Thanks. We would like to hear you at email@example.com, thanks.
Completely useless without a purchase
Like others have said, you must pay $1.99 as soon as you try adding any kind of card. It feels kind of slimy, for a developer to advertise an app as “free” on the App Store and then make it useless until you pay more money. I immediately removed it from my phone, and wouldn’t advise anyone else use this app.
Edit: Developer claims 5 cards are given for free, which is not true. You may choose from pre-selected templates for free, but if you’d like to make your own template or pass, you must pay.
We provide you 5 cards for free.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Important reminders and multiple features.
- MicroMacro Mobile Inc.
- 94.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MicroMarco Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.