Pass2U Wallet makes you add and manage all of your cards/tickets in Apple Wallet easily.
○ All Passes/Cards: You can add store cards, membership cards, reward cards, coupons, stamp cards, movie tickets, boarding passes, business cards, identity cards, community cards, gift cards, event tickets, transportation tickets, receipts, and etc., into Wallet.
○ Easily Create Passes: You can scan the barcodes of paper tickets/ plastic cards, manually enter the barcodes, read the barcodes in photos, or directly apply the pass templates on Pass Store to create Apple Wallet passes.
○ Effortless Management: You can search keywords, sort, delete, archive the different kind of Wallet passes which are created or issued by Pass2U.
○ Get Notifications Properly: You can enter event date or locations when creating a pass. It will show up the notification when you’re near the locations or close to the event date.
○ Pass Store: You can directly apply the pass templates or design the templates you like. You can also can update, delete, or preview the templates.
Some features are included in Pro version.
[ Frequently Asked Questions ]
1. Why aren't some barcode types used on Apple Wallet passes?
Since Apple Wallet passes only support the barcode type listed below currently:
One-Dimensional (1D) barcode: Code 128 (not supported by Apple Watch)
Two-Dimensional (2D) barcode: QR code, Aztec code, PDF417
Other types of the barcodes can not be displayed in barcode area of Apple Wallet passes.
If the barcode on a pass can’t be read normally, please ask the merchant manually enter your barcode content to redeem.
[Noted] Pro Version: When scanning the barcode types (Code 39, Code 93, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC E) which are not supported by Apple Wallet, they will be converted into strip images and displayed on the top of store cards or coupons.
2. Why can't some merchants read the barcodes of Apple Wallet passes?
Since some merchants still use old barcode scanners which make other barcode types unable to be read. You can ask merchants manually enter your barcodes.
3. How can I backup all of my passes?
You can go to setting of iPhone > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on Wallet.
Once you would like to use another iPhone, you can log in with the same Apple ID and turn on Wallet for iCloud. Then you will see the passes issued by Pass2U on Pass2U Wallet.
4. How can I issue a lot of passes?
You could go to www.pass2u.net to design the models and send the passes to your customers.
If you have any comment or feedback about Pass2U Wallet, we’d love to hear you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now share Pass2U Wallet with friends to experience nice features and ease your life!
Pass2U Wallet concerns users’ privacy, support, and feedback. They encourage us to release more useful and fun features.
Add business card publishing function
Ratings and Reviews
Very poor if you want to enter many cards in this lifetime
I paid for the pro version right away because I wanted all the features and was super disappointed. Key issue is length of time required to enter each card. After you enter all the info for each card (including background, foreground colors even though you are not given a template that shows how the final display will look) you hit save and W A I T. You would think this app is computing the structure of a folded protein or running a detailed simulation of global warming over the next century rather than saving 5 text strings/numerical values and a picture. Oh wait you selected a foreground color that looks terrible because it was impossible to know what “foreground” meant in the context of a store rewards card? Reselect your color and WAIT again. Finally, I could never get the functionality of removing the Pass2U icon to work even after several re-attempts and waits. Total fail. Not worth my time for the 30 cards/barcodes I need to scan.
This app is fantastic
I love this app. I can literally walk into my local grocery store with only my phone and car keys and can scan my member card and pay (if Apple Pay is supported at that given store). Not sure why, but I think some of the reviewers expected the app to just be free. You can have up 5 cards for free in your wallet for the unpaid version of the app and that enough is a courtesy. Buying the app removes the watermark (I’m not a fan of watermarks), and allows to add more card. To the salty people in the reviews, you know what was up when you bought an iPhone. Most quality apps cost money, support the developer, $1.99 isn’t hurting you.
No more forgetting membership cards
I am terrible about going to places like the zoo or museum and forgetting our membership cards. I never forget my phone though. I only wished it stored a picture of the card. It’s only happened once but someone said they couldn’t accept it because they couldn’t see the card. Which is funny because I had used it there for 6 months. I had to snap a screen shot and zoom in. It will probably never happen again but would have been nice if they stored the image somewhere. Other than that I love it!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- MicroMacro Mobile Inc.
- 98.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MicroMarco Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.