This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
OnBoard is a next generation board portal that helps directors become more effective and executive administrators more efficient. A secure and comprehensive set of tools to prepare for meetings and maximize productivity and meeting outcomes.
OnBoard provides a comprehensive set of features and capabilities like: Annotations, eSignatures, RSVP, voting and approvals, a resource library, offline access, multi-board support, and more.
OnBoard is guarded by security that keeps meeting materials safe and in compliance. The security is built on a foundation of Microsoft Azure. OnBoard includes Touch ID, two-factor authentication, end to end encryption, granular access permission model, salted and stored SHA256 passwords, and multiple data centers.
Features and Capabilities:
• Always up to date board books on any device, anywhere
• Vote on motions and approvals
• RSVP and attendance tracker
• Resource center for bylaws, past notes, annual budget, and key governance materials
• Personalized Dashboard with access to the latest meetings, meeting materials, and announcements
• Notes and Annotations that sync across every device
• Two-factor authentication
• Multi-board support
• Offline access
• Surveys and Questionnaires
• Industry Leading Support
OnBoard’s security keeps your meeting materials safe and your organization in compliance. We know that nothing short of the most advanced industry leading security measures are acceptable.
• Encryption in Transit and Rest and the strongest standard in the board portal industry. Our data centers utilize industry-leading RSA 4096-bit encryption for data in transit between a user's device and the data centers.
• Compliant with a broad range of international information security standards, including but not limited to: GLBA, FERPA, HIPAA, FISMA ISO 27001/27002, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402.
• Azure Security Partnering with Microsoft Azure, OnBoard offers world-class security, full disaster recovery, and active geo-replication. Nothing short of the most secure industry leading measures are acceptable. That’s why we offer the gold standard of Cloud Security with OnBoard: Microsoft Azure.
Support and Training:
Passageways’ ongoing support includes 24/7 U.S. based phone and online chat. An online resource center includes detailed guides on how to use OnBoard. Upon any major product release, live training is provided to all customers.
Customer Success Managers provide ongoing support. Live, interactive, training is provided for administrators and end users whenever needed. Assistance with setting up new users, new committees, or new meetings is always available.
Support is wide-ranging and comprehensive. Live administrator training is provided via online sessions. These sessions are flexible and customizable to match the needs of the individual administrators and organizations. For board and committee members, Passageways provides both onsite and online training sessions.
What's New in Version 2.2.8
• Dashboards - a central location with new announcements, upcoming meetings, and meeting materials
• eSignature enhancements
• Timezone enhancements
• General optimizations and bug fixes
So easy to use
Really like the new portal.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 06, 2017
- Version: 2.2.8
- Size: 55.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Passageways
- © 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.