PassDirector - encrypted database
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PassDirector is an encrypted, password protected database for sensitive personal data:
- bank accounts, credit cards
- email accounts, web passwords
- serial numbers
- hardware passwords
- phone numbers
- any other confidential information
PassDirector uses strong, high secure AES-256 encryption. All cryptographic operations are performed using standard, system-provided iPhone libraries.
- syncing the iPhone PassDirector database with your Mac computer and iCloud
- creating new categories with custom fields
- renaming and deleting categories and fields
- custom picture for a category and an entry
- Touch ID authentication
- built-in web browser allowing to fill logins and passwords automatically
- sending emails directly from the PassDirector database
- link to the Phone application to call phone numbers from the PassDirector database
- link to the Maps application to show address from the PassDirector database
- sending the encrypted backup file by email
- searching in the database
The Mac version of PassDirector:
- use the same database on your Mac computer and your iPhone
- editing the database on both iPhone and your Mac computer
- syncing between the Mac computer and iPhone over the Wi-Fi connection (your iPhone and the computer must be on the same network)
- syncing between the Mac computer and iPhone using iCloud (iCloud syncing works with iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 Yosemite only. Apple does not support older versions of iOS and OS X.)
What's New in Version 2.6.4
- fixed a crash on some iOS configurations
Update fixed the problem
April: the app is working now but my confidence is lost. It took too long to fix the issue. Will keep the app but getting a backup to protect myself.
March: Latest update didn't fix anything. Log in and the app still closes. No access to my 100+ passwords. Unacceptable.
This version BROKEN!
Previous versions worked great. This automatic update today crashes as soon as the correct password is entered...
Loved it when it worked.. Fortunately data is in my Mac too.
PLEASE FIX ME!
Back to a 4 star... The app would be a 5 but deduct one for two weeks to fix this issue, in spite of multiple negative reviews and emails before it got done.
The cloud feature did restore my database, so nothing lost
Yes!!!! It works again
Got my passwords back even.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MacMedia
- © 2015 MacMedia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.