Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PassDirector is an encrypted, password protected database for sensitive personal data:
- bank accounts, credit cards
- email accounts, web passwords
- serial numbers
- hardware passwords, Internet connection passwords
- phone numbers
- any other private and confidential information
PassDirector uses strong, industry standard, high secure AES-256 encryption. All cryptographic operations are performed using standard, system-provided OS X libraries.
- syncing the PassDirector database with the iPhone version of PassDirector and iCloud
(iCloud syncing works with iOS 8 and OS X 10.10 or later only. Apple does not support older versions of iOS and OS X.)
- creating new categories with custom fields
- renaming and deleting categories and fields
- custom picture for a category and an entry
- searching in the database
- opening web pages directly in Safari, allowing to fill logins and passwords automatically
- backup and restore encrypted data (required for backup purposes or if moving the database to another computer)
- printing database entries
- text export
- password generator
The PassDirector main password is not stored in the computer, it cannot be retrieved by any way. The password is used only when it is entered after starting PassDirector. (The password can be stored in Apple Keychain if needed.)
Please remember your password carefully. If you forget the password, it will not be possible to retrieve your data and they will be lost.
What's New in Version 2.4
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan compatibility