PassLocker - Password Manager Simple & Safe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keeping your passwords never been easier on both Mac & iOS!
PassLocker helps you keep your login credentials with ease.
With stylish look, tight security, and great features such as auto-login and iCloud/Dropbox sync; it definitely is one of the best ways to manage your login credentials on both Mac & iOS.
- Auto-login support (without extension) for the most used web sites
(Amazon, Dribbble, eBay, Facebook, Flickr, Gmail, IMDb, last.fm, LinkedIn,
PayPal, Pinterest, tumblr, Twitter, WordPress, Yahoo!, Youtube)
- Tight security with AES256 encryption
- iCloud or Dropbox to sync between devices
- Retina display visuals
- iOS version to keep you mobilized
- Fast & simple adding, editing & deleting items
- Notes field to store custom information
- Simple & stylish design, with cool animations & sound effects
- Manual iCloud or Dropbox backup & restore in addition to sync
- Powerful password generator
- Exporting as password protected ZIP file
- Import passwords from other password management apps in CSV & JSON formats
- Auto-lock delaying option
- Easy to use keyboard shortcuts
- Localization for German, Italian, Spanish, and Turkish
* Manage your passwords easily:
Store and manage your passwords with just a few clicks. Adding, editing, deleting and searching is really simple. No bunch of forms to fill, no unnecessary questions to answer.
* Your data is yours and it’s safe:
Storing login credentials is not a big deal but doing it safely and simply is. So we use 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to keep your data safe. And store them only and only in your iCloud or Dropbox account.
* Fast and simple auto-login:
Don’t you want see your mails, messages etc. with one click? Just enter your credentials one time, and login with one click whenever you want. No browser extensions are required.
* Sync via iCloud or Dropbox:
Sync all your info using iCloud or Dropbox between all your devices. What you change in one of your devices propagates to all seamlessly.
* Mobilize yourself:
With iOS and other platform versions of PassLocker, reach your login credentials anytime you want and manage them wherever you are. Enjoy with mobilization of your login infos.
* Amazing look:
Simplicity is our motto. We make applications in a stylish way that everyone can use easily. You only have a few buttons to interact and a few clicks to do whatever you need to.
*** Coming Soon with the Next Version ***
- Browser Extensions
- Take Photos on 3 Wrong Access Attempt
- Custom Auto-Lock Delay Time Setting
What's New in Version 2.0
- Dropbox Integration
- Notes Field to Store Custom Information
- Longer AlphaNumeric Password
- Retina Display Visuals
- Import Passwords from Other Password Management Apps in CSV & JSON Formats
- Chrome Auto-Login Support
- Merging Items
- Localization for German, Italian, Spanish, and Turkish
- Full Keyboard Support
- Copy Username (Cmd+Click on Copy Password Button)
- Improved Search
- Clearing Pasteboard in 120 Seconds After Copying Password
- Various Performance and Design Improvements and Bugfixes
!!! READ BEFORE UPDATING !!!
If you are using PassLocker on both Mac and iPhone, please update iPhone version too in order to avoid losing newly added notes as v1.0 does not support Notes feature.
It does what it advertise, it has both local and icloud storage!
I was looking for a password keeper / organizer for me and my girl after a security flaw recently happened. I compared most of the major password keeper app on Mac Store and finally decided to use this one. I am more pleased than I expected.
I tried Keeper and Dashline, (obviously they are the top in the industry) I was very pleased with their security and auto fill in feature, actually very impressed.
However, the annual subscription charge and "Online access only" and "Online storage only" feature makes me feel hesitated to continue using it. As I don't expect to keep a finanical prep for a small application like this which i intended to save myself troubles.
So, i gave up on looking the "Auto-filling" feature and go for cheaper and simple design app for my purpose.
Trust me, it's really simple to use it, and very convience on backup. if you were already using iCloud/ Dropbox on a regular basis. Even if you don't, the one Master key and 15s lock features are all that you need and it's availble for you right at the top of menu bar. I really like the :click: sound when it locks itself and the simple copy and paste feature, (it's faster and easier than i expected)
The mysterious purple color of the lock also makes the app more elegant for a $5 app. (I love simplcity, that's why i choose Mac OS over window)
I hope you found what you need like i do in this long tread
Makes organizing your passwords a breeze, with style!
The UI for this app is very well thought out and just all around fun to use. The app hides on your menu bar for easy access when you need a password, unlike other password apps that require you to launch them in their own seperate windows. It also has iCloud backups, which is a plus for when you need to restore the passwords you've worked so hard archiving in case your computer dies or you just reinstall your OS.
- My only recommendation is to add the ability to group passwords into folders/groups. I would love to be able to create a "work" group to store all my work passwords and a "home" group to store all of my personal passwords. As it is now I have to prefix each password credential name with something like "work" or "home" followed by a dash to make it easier for me to distinguish between all of my many passwords.
Thank you for the great design!
Brilliant And Simple
I have so many usernames and passwords because each company forces their own stupid rules on you when signing up. This software is perfect for keeping it all in check across all of my devices. So simple and brilliant. The design is beautiful and the function is perfect. Could not ask for anything more!