Passpartout puts you into the shoes of a French artist trying to navigate the beautifully confusing art scene. Paint and sell your own art to survive your expensive wine and baguette addiction.
- Paint your own masterpieces! Even you can become the next Van Gogh!
- Battle with subjectivity and try to charm a variety of self-proclaimed art connoisseurs without losing your "artistic integrity"!
- Survive your wine and baguette bills. Will your addiction to baguettes be your downfall?
- Unlock fancier galleries and customers!
- Experience the French art world through a living puppet theater!
- Includes an amazing soundtrack by our favourite groovin' dinosaurs Synkronosaurus
Added a fix for a bug preventing some users from progressing.
Ratings and Reviews
Illegible Text and Buggy
I’ve been looking forward to this game since it was announced for PC- and was delighted to see it come to iOS. I was even happier to see that it’s universal game, and not iPad only. Unfortunately, the developers have completely forgotten to accommodate those playing on phones, as the text in every pop up window is way too small to read. This is incredibly frustrating, as the only indicators of right and wrong are in the dialog boxes that appear when people critique or purchase your art. Without being able to read these, the game is a little more than a featureless drawing pad.
And it crashes quite a bit. I’m playing on an iPhone X and the game frequently quits to home screen. It’s hard to tell if you’ve lost your save as there are very few indicators of progress in the game.
Overall this could’ve been a great game if the developers had paid a bit more attention to the port. I do not recommend downloading this if you’re playing on an iPhone, even a plus size phone.
Before You Buy, Read This...
This game is honestly really fun but some of the app’s mechanics made me rethink my purchase. Here are some negative things about the app:
1. Everything is too small! The words you can’t read and the drawing canvas is tiny!
2. The story mode can be completed in 15 minuets, even though it is basically the only thing you can do in the game.
3. Since everything is so small, drawing is impossible and if you want to draw something with any texture or detail, maybe you should put down the phone and get a real canvas. Also, If you are playing on a phone that isn’t a Plus size, you shouldn’t get this.
4. The Price is 4.99? WHAT?! This app should be free because it is so limited
Here are the good things:
1. It fun to see how much your drawing can sell for
2. I like reading the critiques on my art
3. The concept is great!
Overall, this app has so much potential and if developers just put in a little more work and patches then this app would be #1 on top charts.
Should you buy it?
Well, because the campaign is so short I am going to have to say no. I bought the game because I had 20+ dollars from gift cards and after the first day that I got it, I haven’t played it since. After a week, this game will end up deleted. Trust me.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Flamebait AB
- 434.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Flamebait AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.