With this application you can create your passport photos directly from your Mac.
Few and intuitive steps and you can print, save or share your photos for documents and passport.
Do not necessary great knowledge of photography world, you can use this app if you are inexperienced or photographer.
• Save time and money.
• Photo formats most common in the world, 4.5x3.5 cm, 2x2 inch, 4x3 cm and many others.
• Photographic paper most used, A4, A5, A6, 13x18, 3½x5¼ and many others, in centimeters or inches.
• Adjust the print margins.
• Set the resolution of the image (dpi).
• Set the printer paper's direction (portrait or landscape).
• Print, save or export only the photos you need, from single photo up to 14.
• Set contrast, brightness and saturation of your images.
• Check the print settings with the ruler printed on the side of the passport photos.
• Increased print resolution up to 600 dpi
• Resolution of minor bugs, performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Formating does not work for all paper sizes
Have selected 4x6 photo paper with one 2” x 2” photo (US). Application will not produce the desired result of one photo on this size paper, it only shows 2 photo slots which are too large for the paper. Overall concepts good, but implementation is weak.
very easy to use
This was a very easy program to use. Did have problems innitially, but quite program and re-opened and did things in a different order. Think that makes all the difference, because it was smooth and easy after that. Put in country, add picture, edit, and then pic number of photos, etc. I saved and printed over the internet to Walgreens easily. Did have to re-crop photo once on Walgreen’s website, but it cropped down perfectly and printed perfect. I give this program a thumbs up and it only took me about 5 minutes to do 5 peoples photos. WAY easier than trying to do it in paint or any of the other programs I’ve messed with trying to get this done. Time saver for sure!
good value for given price
The app is simple, however not as intuitive as one could expect. Given the price tag of less then a dollar its great app, since Apple have removed ID Photo print option from iPhoto/photos
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 5.2 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.